GDT 9/29/19 Week 4: Baltimore Ravens (2-1) vs. Cleveland Browns (1-2)

SalvadorsDeli

20 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

So sit bet then?  Avi if you like? 

2-14, I’ll rock anything you want for a year.

Anything better, you rock anything I want for a year?

Surely you can’t say no, right? Unless you’re just flapping your gums...

I was flapping in this case as I really see 6-10, but I'm down for fun.

Deal

• Like 1

As a PSL owner, I got the lucky privilege of being selected in a lottery to go on the field after the game to kick fields goals and take pictures with cheerleaders and possibly players, but after that arse whooping I said screw it and left in the fourth. Just an incredibly disappointing performance all around. Made even worse by the fact that there seemed to be at least 30% Browns fans in the stadium. It was like Camden Yards when the Yankees come to town. That should never be the case. Incredibly disappointing showing by the hometown folks.

As for the team, our pass rush is SOOOOOO bad. Like, we talk about it, but watching it in person just amplifies everything we've been saying. I literally saw McPhee fall down AT LEAST 4 times a foot away from Baker. NONE of our guys could generate pressure or win their 1-on-1 matchups. You would think Wink would try to scheme something, inside stunts, corner blitz, linebacker blitz, but NOTHING. I get our corners are not the same as last year, but I don't know how you go from being so aggressive and creative with your blitz packages last year to looking like this is your first day coaching JV football. And the tackling, my goodness I can't remember the last time we looked that bad at such a basic facet of the game. Maybe against the Giants a few years back? Still, there were so many missed tackles that (to me) looked more like a lack of effort than attention to detail/misdiagnosing the play - though that certainly played a part, as well.

Literally the only bright spots on defense today were Humphrey - who SHUTDOWN OBJ, and Canady who looked like our second most competent corner - which I don't think any of us expected to start the season. 

With all the trash talking Browns fans are doing on here and at the game today, I REALLY can't wait for our next matchup at Cleveland. We should both be a little healthier (hopefully), and I imagine quite a few adjustments will be made between now and then. Should be a VERY fun game.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Oh damn...

Props to you for your epic set of balls.  

Your bravado will earn you mercy when it comes to designing the sig/avi.

You don't have many friends do you? I mean, look how you behave in regards to a win that you had absolutely nothing to do with. I'd hate to see what you act like during a bad loss. Do you lock yourself in a room and cry while listening to 90s one hit wonders? 

11k comment likes. Yikes 😖

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, baltimoreRebel said:

You don't have many friends do you? I mean, look how you behave in regards to a win that you had absolutely nothing to do with. I'd hate to see what you act like during a bad loss. Do you lock yourself in a room and cry while listening to 90s one hit wonders? 

11k comment likes. Yikes 😖

That’s it?  You take a personal shot and that’s the best you can come up with?

Clever stuff.

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

That’s it?  You take a personal shot and that’s the best you can come up with?

Clever stuff.

I'm just stating the obvious. You're coming off like a total nerd. You've been congratulated on the victory. You just keep going, you're an insufferable Browns fan.

You're coming off like a troll tbh. If that's what you are, fine. Fair play on the victory and see you guys next go around. Move on back to your forum.