Jump to content
BaltimoreTerp

GDT 9/29/19 Week 4: Baltimore Ravens (2-1) vs. Cleveland Browns (1-2)

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

It looked about like that I guess, but Ratley had a clean shot at it.

I mean, is was definitely DPI but it wasn’t why he didn’t catch the ball.

Well if you're being dragged down, you can't jump as high as you normally would, which would then give the other defender leverage over you. I don't really care one way or another and the Safety made a helluva play, but it was pretty obvious DPI.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/29/2019 at 12:49 AM, berlin calling said:

there's bigger fish to fry than the Browns. put them in their place and leave no doubt who runs the AFCN.

play clean and smart football and let Cleveland be the team to beat themselves with stupid penalties.
as much as everybody outside Cleveland wants to see the midget get a proper a** wooping, do it clean, no roughing the passer bs - looking at you, 99.

30-21

2015-01-29-HumblePie-thumb.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShif5hlzXcVvKN_iZfPC4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Danand said:

Then they would also have to call DPI on Joe Schobert when he dragged Andrews down on the deep pass which was intercepted by Whitehead. I think both were non calls.

100% agree. I was screaming for Harbaugh to challenge the play. Since he's been playing Madden, I don't see what it could've hurt. We were already getting our ***-whooped.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/29/2019 at 6:54 PM, RavensDefense3 said:

all i know is the ravens have won 2 superbowls since they moved to baltimore. during that time only the patriots have more.

I really hope this isn't all you know, because it's incorrect. Count again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, BroncoSojia said:

I really hope this isn't all you know, because it's incorrect. Count again.

Unless I'm missing something, no other team has won more than 2 super bowls from 2000 - present outside of the Patriots. So, I'm not sure how that's an incorrect statement. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, BroncoSojia said:

I really hope this isn't all you know, because it's incorrect. Count again.

sorry, you got offended. i didn't watch football in the 90s. patriots and broncos. are you happy?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, RavensTillIDie said:

Unless I'm missing something, no other team has won more than 2 super bowls from 2000 - present outside of the Patriots. So, I'm not sure how that's an incorrect statement. 

Ah, I misread what he wrote. I'll see myself out... 

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, DaWg_LB. said:

2015-01-29-HumblePie-thumb.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShif5hlzXcVvKN_iZfPC4

Just so I know. What is the point of this?? It’s not gameday anymore. I get it brag on gameday.

But we’re now past that. The conversation on both sides had already moved on. This is clear and obvious trolling at this point.

If posts like this continue, it’s obvious that an official warning for trolling would make sense. Luckily for you I’m no longer a mod as this would’ve been the kicker.

I think enough is enough, either participate in actual quality posts from this point, take this to your teams forum, or earn yourself a warning. As I’m sure the current mods @coordinator0 and @drd23 will agree with at this point. Thank you.

Edited by diamondbull424

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

Just so I know. What is the point of this?? It’s not gameday anymore. I get it brag on gameday.

But we’re now past that. The conversation on both sides had already moved on. This is clear and obvious trolling at this point.

If posts like this continue, it’s obvious that an official warning for trolling would make sense. Luckily for you I’m no longer a mod as this would’ve been the kicker.

I think enough is enough, either participate in actual quality posts from this point, take this to your teams forum, or earn yourself a warning. As I’m sure the current mods @coordinator0 and @drd23 will agree with at this point. Thank you.

I do apologize that my comments seem to have you in your feelings.....

I realize that after so many years of the Ravens fanbase talking madness to us on the regular, and now the shoe is on the other foot, is a bit hard. And People are afraid of change.

I am aware its was not game day anymore, but as seeing that the "Football Weekend of week 4" does not end until after the Monday night game (Last game of the week). My comments were posted on Monday, as Sunday I was actually in the real world celebrating My Division Leading Cleveland Browns DESTROYING the "Old Browns" in their Home stadium. So on Monday, I made a REPLY to a post made by a Ravens fan, after I had a chance to read the entire thread. I did not create my own post....I was simply replying.

So is making a Reply to a comment a ravens fan said about a game played in week 4, DURING week 4 inappropriate?

Is there some kind of rule that one can only talk about win in the Ravens Forum, NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAID bout your team, for as long as you feel like entertaining it, EVEN if it is the NEXT DAY, after the game? I learned at a young age, if you are Man enough to say it, you need to be Man enough to take the heat from it. Vs trying to impose some sort of 4 hour time limit on comments that you feel rub you the wrong way, and hurt your feelings.

Remember this is all in good fun......Also if you noticed, the Ravens fan, who's comment I was replying to "Liked" my comment.

Thank you for your attempted threat of attempting to Warn Me and with your reaction, I personally think we are ALL lucky that you are not a Mod anymore. As well as your attempt at mind reading as to what the Current Mods will and wont agree with.

I hope your feelings, feel better now :D

Humbly submitted DaWg_Lb.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, DaWg_LB. said:

I do apologize that my comments seem to have you in your feelings.....

I realize that after so many years of the Ravens fanbase talking madness to us on the regular, and now the shoe is on the other foot, is a bit hard. And People are afraid of change.

I am aware its was not game day anymore, but as seeing that the "Football Weekend of week 4" does not end until after the Monday night game (Last game of the week). My comments were posted on Monday, as Sunday I was actually in the real world celebrating My Division Leading Cleveland Browns DESTROYING the "Old Browns" in their Home stadium. So on Monday, I made a REPLY to a post made by a Ravens fan, after I had a chance to read the entire thread. I did not create my own post....I was simply replying.

So is making a Reply to a comment a ravens fan said about a game played in week 4, DURING week 4 inappropriate?

Is there some kind of rule that one can only talk about win in the Ravens Forum, NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAID bout your team, for as long as you feel like entertaining it, EVEN if it is the NEXT DAY, after the game? I learned at a young age, if you are Man enough to say it, you need to be Man enough to take the heat from it. Vs trying to impose some sort of 4 hour time limit on comments that you feel rub you the wrong way, and hurt your feelings.

Remember this is all in good fun......Also if you noticed, the Ravens fan, who's comment I was replying to "Liked" my comment.

Thank you for your attempted threat of attempting to Warn Me and with your reaction, I personally think we are ALL lucky that you are not a Mod anymore. As well as your attempt at mind reading as to what the Current Mods will and wont agree with.

I hope your feelings, feel better now :D

Humbly submitted DaWg_Lb.

I'm all for y'all trash talk. Won't mean a thang in week 17 when y'all kneel to Lamar, King of the North again.

Keep on talking, it will be much sweeter when its all for nothing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, DaWg_LB. said:

I do apologize that my comments seem to have you in your feelings.....

I realize that after so many years of the Ravens fanbase talking madness to us on the regular, and now the shoe is on the other foot, is a bit hard. And People are afraid of change.

I am aware its was not game day anymore, but as seeing that the "Football Weekend of week 4" does not end until after the Monday night game (Last game of the week). My comments were posted on Monday, as Sunday I was actually in the real world celebrating My Division Leading Cleveland Browns DESTROYING the "Old Browns" in their Home stadium. So on Monday, I made a REPLY to a post made by a Ravens fan, after I had a chance to read the entire thread. I did not create my own post....I was simply replying.

So is making a Reply to a comment a ravens fan said about a game played in week 4, DURING week 4 inappropriate?

Is there some kind of rule that one can only talk about win in the Ravens Forum, NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAID bout your team, for as long as you feel like entertaining it, EVEN if it is the NEXT DAY, after the game? I learned at a young age, if you are Man enough to say it, you need to be Man enough to take the heat from it. Vs trying to impose some sort of 4 hour time limit on comments that you feel rub you the wrong way, and hurt your feelings.

Remember this is all in good fun......Also if you noticed, the Ravens fan, who's comment I was replying to "Liked" my comment.

Thank you for your attempted threat of attempting to Warn Me and with your reaction, I personally think we are ALL lucky that you are not a Mod anymore. As well as your attempt at mind reading as to what the Current Mods will and wont agree with.

I hope your feelings, feel better now :D

Humbly submitted DaWg_Lb.

The problem is you did not comment in this thread before the win. “So it’s not even an I told you so.”

The discussion from both Ravens and Browns fans had graduated onto quality posting about the strengths and weaknesses of both squads and opportunities moving forward which occurred after Ravens mod @drd23 essentially issued a warning to the thread.

Then you come in with a garbage post with no words, only pictures, that added no content of substance to this thread nor did it talk about the game. This forum does have rules against obvious trolling which your post isn’t even close. It’s an obvious troll.

No matter how sarcastic your response to my post, the rules are clear. If you have a bone to pick with a particular Ravens troll (most of whom don’t actually post in this forum and are obvious trolls) PM is an option. Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.



×