GDT 9/29/19 Week 4: Baltimore Ravens (2-1) vs. Cleveland Browns (1-2)

SalvadorsDeli

Pretty sure they consolidated the number of providers for this season - there were 3 or 4 different ones providing the back-end stuff to various regions last year.  Australia used to be in the same group as South America IIRC, but now we get the same service that Europa & Asia get (which is just called Gamepass International)

Its a division matchup. I’m sure if Baker has been sleep walking this whole season a division game against his Heisman rival is going to wake him up... (or nothing will). The Browns have a fierce pass rush, but from what I’ve seen they can sometimes play undisciplined so the RPOs should be effective.

I think this is a game where we really need to get Gus Edwards and Mark Ingram at least 15 touches a piece. If we can tire out those Browns defenders then we can hit them hard with explosive reads off play action to our TEs and Hollywood.

I think we win this game and I think the scoreboard will reflect a result that’s not truly indicative to how tough the game actually was due to a break the back run to end the game. I’ll go with a score of:

27- 16, Ravens.

This week will be a good barometer for the defense. If they bounce back and slow or shut things down, then you can justifiably chalk up the Chiefs game to just being something that Pat Mahomes does to people. But if we can't get pressure against that offensive line and/or let Odell and Co. run free downfield, then we've got real and big problems to deal with. 

• Like 1

there's bigger fish to fry than the Browns. put them in their place and leave no doubt who runs the AFCN.

play clean and smart football and let Cleveland be the team to beat themselves with stupid penalties.
as much as everybody outside Cleveland wants to see the midget get a proper a** wooping, do it clean, no roughing the passer bs - looking at you, 99.

30-21

8 minutes ago, BareYourTeeth said:

Feed Ingram, that boy hungry. I'm cool with handing it off to him on every down honestly.

I think Browns will try to plug middle of line as much as possible to prevent getting gashed. I think the Llama has at least one run of 30+ as a result.