GDT 9/29/19 Week 4: Baltimore Ravens (2-1) vs. Cleveland Browns (1-2)

SalvadorsDeli

6 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Browns locker room got their motivation by reading Ravens fans in NFL Gen the past few weeks and listening to Tony Jefferson bump his gums. 

God I'm really starting to dislike Tony Jefferson. I have no idea why this organization and the talking heads that surround it put this dude on a pedestal.

• Like 1

Sorry to butt in from an opposing fanbase, but why is it that every time the Browns win, at least a divisional game, many of their fans on FF feel the need to troll the opposing forum?

Every single time they have beaten us over the time Ive been posting here, their fans flock to our forum and run their mouths...even the years where they were terrible.

Obviously the Browns are heading in the right direction, but its still funny to see this.   Talk about not knowing how to handle success.   

Even Ravens and Steeler fans are USUALLY pretty respectful in each others GDTs after winning.   Youre always going to have a stray troll, but when the Browns win, you get at least 5 running their mouths.

Anyway, good win for the Browns, but my money is still on the Ravens.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Sorry to butt in from an opposing fanbase, but why is it that every time the Browns win, at least a divisional game, many of their fans on FF feel the need to troll the opposing forum?

Every single time they have beaten us over the time Ive been posting here, their fans flock to our forum and run their mouths...even the years where they were terrible.

Obviously the Browns are heading in the right direction, but its still funny to see this.   Talk about not knowing how to handle success.   

Even Ravens and Steeler fans are USUALLY pretty respectful in each others GDTs after winning.   Youre always going to have a stray troll, but when the Browns win, you get at least 5 running their mouths.

Because some of us (me) haven’t said a goddam word to anyone talking ish about his year.  Or last year.  Or any year.  But there are some fans who can’t help but flap their gums about the accomplishments of others.

Well, today I get to be that dooshbag, and after the nonsense I’ve heard from some of these folks, I’m not in any hurry to stop tbh.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

That’s cool, we got 4 championships.

Yea? Tell me what it was like for you as a Browns fan to watch a team win a title. You were alive to watch those right? The highlight of your fandom can't be a week 4 win to get even with the Ravens at 2-2 in September can it?

Edited by wackywabbit

4 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Quite a few Ravens fans  have talked major crap to us all offseason and especially this season. I mean, many of them not only thought they'd win, but that they would destroy us. We're just having fun rubbing their noses in it. :) 

I'll feel weird rooting for Pittsburgh next week, haha.