GDT 9/29/19 Week 4: Baltimore Ravens (2-1) vs. Cleveland Browns (1-2)

SalvadorsDeli

2 minutes ago, baltimoreRebel said:

I'm just stating the obvious. You're coming off like a total nerd. You've been congratulated on the victory. You just keep going, you're an insufferable Browns fan.

Am I talking to myself here?  Folks make a comment, I respond.  That’s how things work on a forum.

You're coming off like a troll tbh.

You’re every bit as clever as I thought.

If that's what you are, fine. Fair play on the victory and see you guys next go around. Move on back to your forum.

I might.  Or I might hang out for a while and discuss the game, I dunno.

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Am I talking to myself here?  Folks make a comment, I respond.  That’s how things work on a forum.

You’re every bit as clever as I thought.

I might.  Or I might hang out for a while and discuss the game, I dunno.

Okay man.

Keep this energy when I tag you in this post next go around. Enjoy your evening.

1 minute ago, baltimoreRebel said:

Okay man.

Keep this energy when I tag you in this post next go around. Enjoy your evening.

Bud if you haven’t paid attention some of y’all have been on this bs for the whole decade and a half I’ve been here.  

Browns lose?  Y’all talk ish.

Browns win?  Who cares, talk ish.  Clown the team and the fans.

So that’s cool, have at it.  I have no doubt the next time the Ravens win I’ll hear it whether I say anything or not because some in this forum haven’t stfu in years, so I don’t mind having my fun today.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Bud if you haven’t paid attention some of y’all have been on this bs for the whole decade and a half I’ve been here.  

Browns lose?  Y’all talk ish.

Browns win?  Who cares, talk ish.  Clown the team and the fans.

So that’s cool, have at it.  I have no doubt the next time the Ravens win I’ll hear it whether I say anything or not because some in this forum haven’t stfu in years, so I don’t mind having my fun today.

You say ya'll like Im involved in trash talking you guys. Show me. Link me to when I have. Only time I've ever been in your forums, it was positive msgs only.

1 hour ago, M.10.E said:

We done here? Can we go back to talking about the game or y'all need to keep having a pissing contest?

You know one thing that surprised me was that the te's weren't used much against us.

With how far off we were of brown no or few screens to him.

I think this is a game Ravens should and will just forget. However you see some 2nd half tendencies continuing from kc to this game.

Thomas, Smith, Humphrey n Carr and then an explosive offense with threats at every position. That's a championship roster.

The deciding factor will be if Lamar improves his play on critical downs in the 4th qtrs. Which he will with experience. 

I can't really say i hate teams anymore so i do kind of root for everyone in a way.

After watching so much losing football my focus switched to the journeys of players, teams, and organizational growth and structures rather than the results of wins and losses.

The Ravens and Steelers have been able to rinse and repeat the same type of success year after year.

This game for the Browns was an affirmation that it wasn't all talk or just names on paper. They slipped the leash and just took off.

They won't be looking at doubters for fuel anymore and that's a good thing. 

• Like 3

Just now, baltimoreRebel said:

You say ya'll like Im involved in trash talking you guys. Show me. Link me to when I have. Only time I've ever been in your forums, it was positive msgs only.

Never once said you at all, just speaking in generalities.

I’ve been on this site for nearly 14 years and have never trolled another squad (probably not anyway, lots of beers and lots of years here)

I’m glad you’ve been decent, I appreciate it and so do other Browns fans I’m sure, but some in here (though most of the interactions I’ve had with them are in NFL gen) are first class asshats and I’m happy to piss in their Cheerios when I get the chance.  

To the rest of you, be it yourself or @AFlaccoSeagulls or @ravens_rool28 (despite the fact he’s a trolling ball bag, he’s ok) or whoever, sorry you have to deal the nonsense but since some of these folks have no chill, this is what it is.

4 minutes ago, RavensDefense3 said:

so earl thomas and brandon williams got into an argument after the game because brandon didn't play.  wish he would let his anger out on tony jefferson.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001060585/article/earl-thomas-brandon-williams-have-heated-talk-after-loss

I kinda dig Earl doing that though. I obviously don't know the extent of Brandon's injury and how serious it is or whatever, nor have I ever known BWil to sit out a game he could've played in though.

HOWEVER.......let's talk about Tony Jefferson for a moment, shall we? I present to you:

Tony Jefferson thinks he's in a buzz/flat coverage and assumes Marlon knows it's 3 deep. Marlon thinks he's in man coverage. Tony Jefferson has the green dot and the result is a miscommunication that should NEVER happen....

I thought 100% that this play was on Kenny Young, but turns out it's on Tony...freaking...Jefferson. Dude gets picked in the open space and then it's an easy touchdown. So pathetic.

• Like 1

Hello Raven fans. I know we haven't gotten along in the past and won't in the future. We all watched the game so I don't have much to say about that.

However... how much time do you guys in Baltimore spend concentrating on growing facial hair?

8 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Maybe don't show up with those stupid mustaches next time and instead spend more time prepping for hte damn gameplan

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, RavensDefense3 said:

i dont know the contract situations but we should've kept weddle and cut tony.

Getting rid of Weddle was fine, Jefferson just shouldn't be starting. Chuck Clark is one of the soundest tacklers on the team and he's better than Jefferson in coverage. He's earned the nickname "Little Weddle" because of his high Football IQ and heady play. He needs to start now. It's the move that makes the most sense.

The signing of Tony Jefferson remains one of the most puzzling FA moves in Ravens' history.