TNF: Eagles at Packers

Matts4313

Rodgers is not who he used to be.  Everybody seems to think he is still what he was 5 years ago.  He is not.  I think Carson Wentz is the better quarterback in this game.  We will have to see if he can put up some points against a new Packer defense that has looked surprisingly good this year.  Things are different in Green Bay these days.  Their DEFENSE rules now.  IMO, this game comes down to the toughness and character of the Eagles.  It's hard to recover when you go into a 1-3 hole to start the season.  Do they have what it takes to fight back when their backs are up against the wall?  I'm picking the Eagles in this game, but who am I kidding?  I obviously want to see the Packers lose because I'm a Vikings fan.

Just now, Uncle Buck said:

Rodgers is not who he used to be.  Everybody seems to think he is still what he was 5 years ago.  He is not.  I think Carson Wentz is the better quarterback in this game.  We will have to see if he can put up some points against a new Packer defense that has looked surprisingly good this year.  Things are different in Green Bay these days.  Their DEFENSE rules now.  IMO, this game comes down to the toughness and character of the Eagles.  It's hard to recover when you go into a 1-3 hole to start the season.  Do they have what it takes to fight back when their backs are up against the wall?  I'm picking the Eagles in this game, but who am I kidding?  I obviously want to see the Packers lose because I'm a Vikings fan.

239.gif

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I almost invited you to our pre-game GDT tradition about the packers. Just a little tease: You guys are called the Chunky Cheese Eaters.

@Dome seent it

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

we are all morbidly obese. We cant.

Pull them compression socks up over your calves and RISE UP!

DO THE DIRTY BIRD! 

DO THE DIRTY BIRD!

Edited by Dome
  • Like 1