TNF: Eagles at Packers

Matts4313

6 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:
7 minutes ago, JustAnotherFan said:

Why? Ramsey alone isn't going to fix that defense.

Can’t make them worse

You mean adding Arguably the best CB in the NFL instead of Starting our 4th and 5th string CB's week 5 wouldn't help? I mean I know we play the Jets but damn?

Thats where we're at, Again! Just like last year!

Edited by Nabbs4u

Just now, Nabbs4u said:

You mean adding Arguably the best CB in the NFL instead of Starting our 4th and 5th string CB's week 5 wouldn't help? I mean I know we play the Jets but come on?

Thats where we're at, Again! Just like last year!

Yeah lol don’t worry. Ramsey would dramatically affect any team he joined. One thing he certainly wouldn’t do is make a buyer feel bad immediately.

8 minutes ago, childofpudding said:

Gashed in the run game on defense.

Poor playcalling and execution inside the 5 on their last two drives on offense.

Guess so, especially when the Eagles started running the ball, and Graham dropping 50 balls didn't help either... but just feels like they were the better team for like 3/4 of the game.

2 minutes ago, kramxel said:

Guess so, especially when the Eagles started running the ball, and Graham dropping 50 balls didn't help either... but just feels like they were the better team for like 3/4 of the game.

Yep. Eagles running for 176 yards at 5.3 yards/rush. Graham wasn't great but he was OK. The real problem was running 5 consecutive passing plays inside the 5 on their second to last drive, including four in a row at the one-yard line. Graham could have gotten a couple of those catches but they weren't easy. That kind of horrid playcalling is on LaFleur (and maybe Rodgers too, I'm not sure).

• Like 1