TNF: Eagles at Packers

Matts4313

1 minute ago, Danger said:

I definitely believe there were quite a few who insinuated that, mostly running on emotions.

Man, so glad we traded a 5th for Jordan Howard and we didn't have BoB trade a 3rd round pick for Duke Johnson. Sorry @ET80

I wouldn't doubt that. I was pretty upset when we traded him, he was my favorite Bear. I'm glad he went somewhere that will use him, though. 

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

My friend's fantasy team says otherwise. Unfortunately I have yet to go up against him though. 

5 minutes ago, Danger said:

Johnson's value is less fantasy football, more for real football. His big plays come up at key times - he may only have like 90 yards rushing, but about 30 of those yards were on a few 3rd and longs to extend drives. His threat to catch the ball is opening up lanes for guys like Kenny Stills and Jordan Akins in the seams..

Don't get me wrong, I'd prefer not dropping a 3rd on it... but I'm not exactly complaining either.

6 minutes ago, Danger said:

But hey, at least Davante Adams though.

Yup! Coulda used a TD, or maybe another 20 yards to get me another +5 bonus points, but I'm not complaining.

I just hope his toe gets better quickly. He's not a guy who needs much practice, so I'm hoping he gets a full 10 days of rest. Nonetheless, I've got Josh Gordon on tap if reports out of GB are bad...

1 hour ago, Art_Vandalay said:

They're only going to reverse decisions on egregious calls. The Maddox challenge was technically a PI. The one where Alshon got his hand slapped was absolutely a PI, but neither got reversed.

I hear ya, PI has become so silly. We didn't deserve to win last night so I'm not going to complain either way. I think you guys getting the W last night will get you guys rolling, definitely a talented squad. 

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

Let's be real the Packers just arent that good anymore.

Or they're a generally young team on defense that's in the process of rebuilding, and they still have some holes on both sides of the ball. They have a lot of talent and there's a new coaching staff. The fact that they were 3-0 is actually really impressive.

Just now, Danger said:

Or they're a generally young team on defense that's in the process of rebuilding, and they still have some holes on both sides of the ball. They have a lot of talent and there's a new coaching staff. The fact that they were 3-0 is actually really impressive.

You're right it is really impressive and really surprising, I was just being snide I knew itd get a rise out of someone lol but seriously they have issues and idk if they'll get fixed before AR retires.