TNF: Eagles at Packers

Matts4313

I can’t believe how many drops the eagles had last night again! Wtf is up with that? 

But it man though Carson balled. Sheeesh he was so clutch and cool.. Stats may say Rodgers> Wentz.. 

But Wentz out played him and made the right reads and scored when they had to! 

In Wentz we trust amen. I think we’ll never see Aaaaron again.. Last night was more terrible Philly d.. They’ve been getting smoked more than a 16 year old High schooler lungs. They truly suck arse on D. 

3 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

You're right it is really impressive and really surprising, I was just being snide I knew itd get a rise out of someone lol but seriously they have issues and idk if they'll get fixed before AR retires.

AR probably has 4-5 more years left if not 6. QBs are playing longer than ever. He's played all 16 games in 4 out of the last 5 seasons, and only missed time twice in his career really, he's not injury prone like some would paint him to be. Even if they aren't full blown contenders this year, they should be amazing no later than 2 seasons from now.

Just now, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

I can’t believe how many drops the eagles had last night again! Wtf is up with that? 

But it man though Carson balled. Sheeesh he was so clutch and cool.. Stats may say Rodgers> Wentz.. 

In Wentz we trust amen. I think we’ll never see Aaaaron again.. Last night was more terrible Philly d.. They’ve been getting smoked more than a 16 year old High schooler lungs. They truly suck arse on D. 

Carson did well when he needed to last night. (aside from the throw to Alshon on 3rd and 5 at midfield that was completely terrible). He's great on 3rd down and in the redzone. He does need to be better on first down though as a whole and in the first quarter. 

15 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Dont enable them with this propaganda. Wentz is 4th in the league for drops. 4th. Not #1. Not some insane amount more than other QBs. Not even the most in his division. 

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Dont enable them with this propaganda. Wentz is 4th in the league for drops. 4th. Not #1. Not some insane amount more than other QBs. Not even the most in his division. 

Uhhh no?
http://stats.washingtonpost.com/fb/tmleaders.asp?range=NFL&rank=232&type=Receiving

And even on the source YOU YOURSELF gave

https://nocheckdowns.com/app/impact-of-receiver-errors/

He has 13, 2nd most is Dak. (Though I find this source incredibly questionable)

1 minute ago, Danger said:

Uhhh no?
http://stats.washingtonpost.com/fb/tmleaders.asp?range=NFL&rank=232&type=Receiving

And even on the source YOU YOURSELF gave

https://nocheckdowns.com/app/impact-of-receiver-errors/

He has 13, 2nd most is Dak. (Though I find this source incredibly questionable)

Shut up you

This has been adjusted for having 1 more game. 

Edited by Matts4313