Week 4: Redskins (0-3) vs. Giants (1-2): Sunday 1 pm

MikeT14

3 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

11 seconds to go they have no timeouts you know they have to throw into the endzone to prevent clock from running out, yet he calls all of our DBs to press at the line?   I mean how stupid is our DC?  I’ve never seen such a bad playcaller.

No mater what Manusky called you would complain!

This is so annoying!

If the CBs were all playing on the goalline with the safeties behind them and our DBs gave up a slant or an out for a TD, you’d be complaining about that too.

I'm sorry, I don’t like Manusky either, but no matter what he does he can’t win!

Edited by turtle28

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

No mater what Manusky called you would complain!

This is so annoying!

If the CBS were all playing on the goalline with the safeties behind them and our DBs gave up a slant on an out for a TD, you’d be complaining about that too.

I'm sorry, I don’t like Manusky either, but no matter what he does he can’t win!

BECAUSE HE SUCKS!!!! 

• Like 2

Just now, Skins212689 said:

BECAUSE HE SUCKS!!!! 

Yes he does, but people can’t call for our DBs to play closer to the line of scrimmage for the last decade and then complain when the defensive coordinator actually does that too! Especially after our DBs stopped them from scoring!

It’s hypocritical!