Week 4: Redskins (0-3) vs. Giants (1-2): Sunday 1 pm

MikeT14

Just now, lavar703 said:

So we should’ve left Keenum in? 

Or anyone. Play Brian Mitchell at QB for all I care, just don’t throw the future of the franchise out there in Week 4 with no weapons and no protection to try to sink/swim with no meaningful experience to fall back on. 

Nothing good is happening today. Or this year. But putting in Haskins when isn’t ready to succeed, just because we’d rather watch him fail than Keenum or McCoy, is the literal worst reason to put him in the game. 

• Like 2

Just now, lavar703 said:

If we lose 31-3 someone has to get fired. 

I’ve been thinking about this and I don’t think Gruden will get fired midseason.  If they fire Gruden today then the only person left to point this finger at is Bruce.  He will string Gruden along all year letting the fans hatred boil up then fire Gruden in the offseason, and Bruce will be like, see we’ve made changes we gave you what you wanted.

• Like 2

I don't want my suppose future QB around this BS as I said before!!! He was calling for the ball to be snapped, yet the Center doesn't. 

I know Keenum looked bad, but what did putting in Haskins do except get him acquainted to the reality of Redskins incompetent football play? 

How is he gonna grow around incompetence? 

1 minute ago, e16bball said:

Or anyone. Play Brian Mitchell at QB for all I care, just don’t throw the future of the franchise out there in Week 4 with no weapons and no protection to try to sink/swim with no meaningful experience to fall back on. 

Nothing good is happening today. Or this year. But putting in Haskins when isn’t ready to succeed, just because we’d rather watch him fail than Keenum or McCoy, is the literal worst reason to put him in the game. 

This is such an overreaction. Jeez man, come on. No mater when Haskins was going to play we were likely going to be missing some starters on offense. Nothing is ever going to be perfect.

1 minute ago, e16bball said:

This is definitely how you ruin a QB in year one.