Week 4: Redskins (0-3) vs. Giants (1-2): Sunday 1 pm

MikeT14

Just now, Thaiphoon said:

Yes. I know. It was different only because it wasn't the QB he wanted throwing the ball.

No, I meant that it was three hours ago. That's how it was different. That was then, this is now. See?

Just now, Skins212689 said:

Most Fans here don't understand this because they dont know what it's like to win consistently or build a winning franchise.

Disagree, we all know more than the front office for one. Also, I am 40 years old - some guys in here are older - and remember 2 of our 3 super bowl victories back when Bethard built the team  into a Super Bowl team.

I disagree with those who think that just bc Haskins had a bad outing in his first NFL action that somehow his career is now over.

He’ll learn from this, go back and watch the tape and get better for the future because of this.

Just now, naptownskinsfan said:

It's official- the Dolphins have marked us on their calendar for a chance to get a win 

Quite possibly the definition of the "completely resistable force versus the easily movable object" game.

Just now, lavar703 said:

Sure but rarely are they as good as Haskins was. He’s going to take time to develop. Either we live with it or we do what the Cardinals did. 

I’m not saying Haskins will bust or that we should move on from him.  I’m just saying he probably should not have been a first round pick.

Just now, PARROTHEAD said:

Offensive Guru with 6 years to build a product... And this is the result.

Cant say theres a single section on offense were solid at. And it took 6 years to build this result.

Well we were, and then the GM and Owner let their personal feelings get in the way of the production of our former QB and let him leave Redskins park without us even getting a first round pick for losing a franchise caliber Qb.

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

0-5 is all but guaranteed. 

FTFY.

Also, take the over in that game.

EDIT: It will be due solely to one team. And it ain't the one we're fans of.

Edited by Woz

2 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Disagree, we all know more than the front office for one. Also, I am 40 years old - some guys in here are older - and remember 2 of our 3 super bowl victories back when Bethard built the team  into a Super Bowl team.

I disagree with those who think that just bc Haskins had a bad outing in his first NFL action that somehow his career is now over.

He’ll learn from this, go back and watch the tape and get better for the future because of this.

Enjoy Haskins dude. 

Just now, MKnight82 said:

I’m not saying Haskins will bust or that we should move on from him.  I’m just saying he probably should not have been a first round pick.

He was a top rated recruit out of high school and then broke like every Ohio State passing record. He was always going to be a first round pick. Unfortunately for him he went to about the worse place possible for him.