Who wins?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game?

• Texans by less than 7
    • Panthers by less than 7
    • Texans by more than 7
    • Panthers by more than 7

41 minutes ago, Jaytrajik said:

I'm glad I missed the game, was on the road all day yesterday. Sounds like one of Deshaun Watson's subpar performances sprinkled in with some O'Brien tomfoolery in the play calling and time management department. Hell I don't even feel like watching the game on DVR, how bad was the defense? 

Christian McCaffrey completely dismantled this defense - which is fine, guy is probably one of the three best RBs in football. Kyle Allen on the other hand? Looked like a grizzled vet against us, found weak points and small gaps and exploited them when he could. The defense did get some great pressure and forced a few turnovers, but it was going to take more than that.

Either Kyle Allen is another rags to riches story at QB, or we just took a day off.

Not worth a re-watch, it was an abysmal game.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Jaytrajik said:

I'm glad I missed the game, was on the road all day yesterday. Sounds like one of Deshaun Watson's subpar performances sprinkled in with some O'Brien tomfoolery in the play calling and time management department. Hell I don't even feel like watching the game on DVR, how bad was the defense? 

defense was amazing. 3 strip sacks, held them to 16 points. Our play calling and pass protection was horrendous. Watson got super gun shy and was missing open guys. BOBs clock management killed us at the end as we got into the final 4 minutes with 0 time outs. 

play of the game was a WR Screen pass in the red zone that was picked off....as BOB said after the game "Bad play call"

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jch1911 said:

The story I saw was that it flared pre-game... it was a last minute decision to go with Mancz.

Only had 6 linemen for the game.

Said he woke up with it tight and they stretched him pregame and could play in an emergency. Well Mancz play signifies an emergency imo

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Emerica said:

How has Tunsil looked so far?

He's actually looked really good, he's stabilized the edge and works well with the IOL to make a good pocket for Watson to operate in. This past week was a disaster up the middle, with Greg Mancz getting overmatched on every snap. 

Tunsil is really looking solid for us, and is the defacto leader of this OL - both rookies have taken to Tunsil as the guy to go to with questions, and look at Tunsil's work ethic as the model to follow.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, jch1911 said:

The story I saw was that it flared pre-game... it was a last minute decision to go with Mancz.

Only had 6 linemen for the game.

14 hours ago, lumberjackchris said:

Said he woke up with it tight and they stretched him pregame and could play in an emergency. Well Mancz play signifies an emergency imo

Interesting, there's a clear drop off between Fulton and Mancz...

Hope that doesn't happen again.