Packers & Eagles Postgame

Leader

2 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

What troubles me is our defense seemed to be building momentum going into this game.  Wonder how tonight’s performance affects this unit moving forward?

Injuries. Short week. Our run D has been exposed to the entire league - and I'm not sure we've got the personnel to answer it.

Injuries.

A big concern. I think we're down at least 3 in the secondary. We went from being really healthy (relatively) to thin again. Like that.

4 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

What troubles me is our defense seemed to be building momentum going into this game.  Wonder how tonight’s performance affects this unit moving forward?

Hopefully they have short memories. Good defenses will have bad games. Need to just get ready for what's going to be an absurd amount of Zeke thrown at you next week.

3 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

not good. only positive is 10 days to rest. 

dallas OL is even better, and a much superior back. terrible matchup for us, tbh. dallas controls the clock, chews up tons of yardage on the ground, and they don't give up sacks or turn the ball over. 

i think we're going to 3-2. at least we're getting some nice matchups beyond dallas with the lions and raiders at home. i'll gladly take 5-2 heading into....Kansas City. 

Need an upset against Dallas to get this season back on track.  

Rodgers played better than in a long time and he still made some mistakes.

Defense needs to fix the run game.

Pettine needs to fix the run defense.  

Offense showed signs of life.  Big positive there.  Our defense will dominate against bad quarterbacks, but we just aren’t quite ready to compete for a Super Bowl.  Need one more offseason.  

DL, ILB, WR are all we need.

• Like 1

The stretch where we let up the big kick return, kicked the ball out of bounds, and fumbled inside our own 10 really killed us. Our defense played bad but having terrible field position didn’t help. 

Probably worse than that was the turnover on downs on the goal line and the interception even if it looked like DPI. We just have to capitalize there. 

Waiting until mid 4th quarter to finally put in a second ILB wasn’t good. Martinez can’t be left alone a majority of the game with no help. 

We finally played a good offensive line and weren’t able to get very much pressure. D-Line had a very rough game. 

Rodgers overall had a pretty good game, sucks Adams got hurt. The other pass catchers had their moments but we needed just a little more. I really wanted that win to be 4-0 going against Dallas but I will take 3-1 with a long week to hopefully get healthy and prepare. 

-- Pettine is the biggest loser of this game unfortunately. Didn't make any adjustments at half vs the run and forced them to run against us when it should have been the other way around.

++ Rodgers, Graham and Adams had a hell of a night even though there was some tough catches for Graham after so many people wanted him out because he did nothing the last 2 weeks then we start throwing him the football and he catches 6 balls for a touchdown. Just get the guy involved in the passing game and don't worry about the rest. 

Hopefully Rodgers has figured out his inner demons with this game, guy looked completely different in this game compared to the other 3, and I don't think that was all because it was a weak philly secondary. He just looked much more confident throwing the football and his escape ability was so much better than I've seen in a while. 

Edited by Gopackgonerd