Packers & Eagles Postgame

Leader

6 minutes ago, Danger said:

I still want to see the play with sound since I missed it. However Barnett wasn't headhunting, he was just being a dumb*** as he always has been making stupid boneheaded mistakes. He's not dirty, just dumb.

That's some weak azz enabler talk right there. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

Context of the situation of the game should not change what is or is not called a penalty.

And no I would not agree with second statement. Sendejo is a free agent we just brought over and has consistently been like that. Don't like him he needs to go. Derek Barnett is just a dumb***, not dirty.

Can the league fine a player for damn near mortally injuring his own teammate?  That might cut down on some of the dirty play - naw, strike that.  As long as Schwartz is your D coordinator, your dumb players will continue playing even dumber.

Just now, Danger said:

Thank you for this. IMO it was a bang bang play. Getting fined is ok, but I agree with the non-suspension call. Barnett was taking his last step before initiating contact when the whistle blew. Kind of hard to pull up your momentum that quickly. I watched it in slow motion and the whistle started blowing the very moment just before Barnett took his last step before contact. Can't really react to that in time. However it wasn't really necessary for him to go low when he's got multiple people already standing him up on the opposite side. If anything the NFL need to look at this as a possibility of "chop-tackling" kinda like "Chop-blocking"

Fair enough, if anything the whistle should have come sooner as the play was dead.  

Just now, hitnhope said:

If that is the only way he can play the game - then he needs to be gone.    It was every bit as bad as Burficts hits.  At least his were part of an active play at full speed.

I watched it thanks to one of your fellow packers fans here showing it to me and gave my explanation. I stand by that it was dumb and not dirty. Burfict was blatantly a dirty player as was Ndamukong Suh. Barnett is not.

1 minute ago, Sasquatch said:

Can the league fine a player for damn near mortally injuring his own teammate?  That might cut down on some of the dirty play - naw, strike that.  As long as Schwartz is your D coordinator, your dumb players will continue playing even dumber.

Trust me. I want Schwartz gone as much as the next player, but lets not pretend he's someone like Gregg Williams. 

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

I have to believe if the shoe was on the other foot here, you wouldn't think as such.

BS, this forum doesn’t condone weak a$$ sh!t like y’all do in Philly apparently.  If you hung out here more than just one game a year, you’d see that.

Edited by Sasquatch

Just now, Sasquatch said:

s, this forum doesn’t condone weak a$$ sh!t like y’all do in Philly apparently.  If you hung out here more than just one game a year, you’d see that.

At least you bunch are fun to talk to and know your football unlike some other users/forums on this site. Emotions ride high on both of our forums after our teams lose. However we have lost a lot of our fans around here. 

5 minutes ago, Danger said:

At least you bunch are fun to talk to and know your football unlike some other users/forums on this site. Emotions ride high on both of our forums after our teams lose. However we have lost a lot of our fans around here. 

You’re welcome to post here.  Last night sucked on a lot of fronts.  What incenses me most was the moronic, booger-eating plays that put human beings at a risk much higher than a typical football play should.  Who’s instructing your players to do this?  That’s all I’m asking.

Edited by Sasquatch

1 hour ago, Pugger said:

Clark is considered in NFL circles a star in the making at nose.  He just had a bad game last night.  

He really didn't. This isn't Clark's fault. We line up every snap outnumbered and have a JAG and a JAG+ playing next to him.

This is the classic, Blame LeBron for losing to the Warriors

• Like 1