Tell us about yourself

Woz

thanx everyone for the friendly welcomes.  i reckon most of this will be for turtle as he commented on the trade down idea.  I had 3 players from SF on my champion fantasy football team this year so i watched alot of them and i agree that Bosa made that D a force to reckon with.  Chase Young could have that affect as well.  If things can be repaired with trent, which im not sure they can,  we resign the right guard then yeah im good with Young.  Trying to teach a qb that isnt ready to play and not having no offensive weapons is not a good combo.  No blind side protection either.  I just remember Bill Parcells when he went to the jets, he traded like 3 times and picked up all kinds of picks and the rebuild went faster.  No left tackle.  2 te that wont remember their names in 10 years due to concussions.  Wr's that are young and no true number 1 and that is just the offense.  defensively we have a middle backer that gets in trouble with the league and he is now coming off injury,  Josh norman is high priced and terrible.  I don't know who the olb will be in the new defense.  Add in  no 2nd round pick we just have so many holes.  If we draft him it is not a terrible thing but a rebuild from the picks we could get for the 2nd pick doesn't seem to bad in my mind either.

Just one more thing,  I am terrible at typing and i hate computers. so no drags or quotes or anything.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

What's up everyone!

I've been lurking this forum for around 10 years, but finally made an account to join in on the discussion from time to time.

I'm from Montreal and have been a Skins fan since 2005-ish (it's hard to pin-point exactly when).  I'm not sure why I started following this team, since they get virtually zero exposure in Canada unless they play in prime time. CBS/Fox plays mainly Pats & Giants/Cowboys games in Montreal, and that's about it. I remember clobbering people with Sean Taylor and running people over with Clinton Portis in NFL 2k5 though, so that probably sparked my fandom. Still a loyal fan to this day.

Glad to be here 

• Like 4

On 2/19/2020 at 3:22 PM, Canuck said:

What's up everyone!

I've been lurking this forum for around 10 years, but finally made an account to join in on the discussion from time to time.

I'm from Montreal and have been a Skins fan since 2005-ish (it's hard to pin-point exactly when).  I'm not sure why I started following this team, since they get virtually zero exposure in Canada unless they play in prime time. CBS/Fox plays mainly Pats & Giants/Cowboys games in Montreal, and that's about it. I remember clobbering people with Sean Taylor and running people over with Clinton Portis in NFL 2k5 though, so that probably sparked my fandom. Still a loyal fan to this day.

Glad to be here 

Welcome to FF, we have a great community of Redskins fans, which you should know about as a lurker but I wanted to highlight it anyway.  

I have some of the same memories from 2k5, and still remember the game I went to after Sean Taylor passed.  Probably one of the things that will stick with me for the rest of my life.  

Also, if you are ever planning to come into town for a game, let me know and I'll make sure to give you the lay of the land, help with tickets, etc.  

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/18/2020 at 7:07 AM, Vladimir L said:

I spent time living in moco

I live in central america now

I enjoy drag racing sports car

Have had a bunch of lancer evo, sti and s2k

was a former offshore banker

Hmmm I new a few guys named Vladimir in Gaithersburg where I grew up, but I can't imagine you're one of them, that would be wild!

1 hour ago, Vladimir L said:

could be me 

went to churchill? 

No, I went to Quince Orchard. One of my best friends, Roberto, I think went to Seneca Valley I think. We didn’t become friends until after HS when we worked together for a few years.

Oh well, at least cool that you’re from moco.

• 1 year later...

Hello everyone, I've made a few posts in a few threads, but I haven't introduced myself. I was born and raised in North Dakota. I am 22 years old and attend college at NDSU. No, I am not a die hard Bison fan that wants all NDSU players to have success in the NFL. I spend my time in class reading and posting on this site, rather than paying any attention to the class itself 😂 .

I've been a huge sports fan all my life, and played basketball and baseball for my first 2 years of college. Also played quarterback and safety in high school for our football team and had a few college offers, but I didn't love playing football as much as I love watching football. I have a very random assortment of favorite teams (Redskins, Nuggets, and Mets). I am not a huge college football guy, but if I had to pick a favorite team it'd be Michigan. 

I became a Redskins fan in January of 2006 (when I was 7) when Sean Taylor picked up that fumble and returned it for a touchdown against Tampa Bay in the playoffs, and have been a die hard ever since. The only games I've missed were when I had college basketball games on Sunday's, but I'd have my parents signal me the scores of the games when I was in the middle of my own games. 

Happy to be here! #HTTR

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Scott Land said:

Hello everyone, I've made a few posts in a few threads, but I haven't introduced myself. I was born and raised in North Dakota. I am 22 years old and attend college at NDSU. No, I am not a die hard Bison fan that wants all NDSU players to have success in the NFL. I spend my time in class reading and posting on this site, rather than paying any attention to the class itself 😂 .

I've been a huge sports fan all my life, and played basketball and baseball for my first 2 years of college. Also played quarterback and safety in high school for our football team and had a few college offers, but I didn't love playing football as much as I love watching football. I have a very random assortment of favorite teams (Redskins, Nuggets, and Mets). I am not a huge college football guy, but if I had to pick a favorite team it'd be Michigan. 

I became a Redskins fan in January of 2006 (when I was 7) when Sean Taylor picked up that fumble and returned it for a touchdown against Tampa Bay in the playoffs, and have been a die hard ever since. The only games I've missed were when I had college basketball games on Sunday's, but I'd have my parents signal me the scores of the games when I was in the middle of my own games. 

Happy to be here! #HTTR

Glad to have you ! Welocme. Now post something we can tear into 😝

On 9/29/2021 at 12:11 PM, Scott Land said:

Happy to be here! #HTTR

Welcome!

I'm a JMU alum so I'm VERY familiar with NDSU. Glad we have another FCS poster here who is looking at that division (too many people on FF are FBS biased and consider FCS as D2).