Tell us about yourself

Woz

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

My name is Slappy Mc. I am an addict. I have been here too long to remember when I started, but my obsession has never wavered. I have worn a (my) Redskins hat(s) for over 20 years straight. I wear my Sean Taylor Jersey every Sunday and make excuses why I defend the on-goings of this team. I believe the nonsense that is spoonfed about this team improving or progressing. I let the outcome of our games (even though I know we are perpetually losing games we should win) affect my daily life. I have defended Dan Snyder too much in my life. (Sad but true)

It's time for a change. 

I'm exhausted. 

I have wanted nothing more than this team to succeed in my lifetime. Sadly I'm almost positive, mediocrity is the best we can hope for. 

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Hi,

My name is Slappy Mc. I am an addict. I have been here too long to remember when I started, but my obsession has never wavered. I have worn a (my) Redskins hat(s) for over 20 years straight. I wear my Sean Taylor Jersey every Sunday and make excuses why I defend the on-goings of this team. I believe the nonsense that is spoonfed about this team improving or progressing. I let the outcome of our games (even though I know we are perpetually losing games we should win) affect my daily life. I have defended Dan Snyder too much in my life. (Sad but true)

It's time for a change. 

I'm exhausted. 

I have wanted nothing more than this team to succeed in my lifetime. Sadly I'm almost positive, mediocrity is the best we can hope for. 

Welcome, Slappy. Admitting you have a problem is the first step.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

Hi,

It's time for a change. 

I'm exhausted. 

Hi Slappy. 

This is a safe space. No judgements.

• Like 2

So since this is officially a rehab forum high folks my name is Ripsean21; and I’m a addict and broken fan of the team. Life long haunted and sufferer of the Snyder generation. Currently suffering from PTSD and currently headed to the vattican to speak with the pope directly to pray for Snyder’s ousting. I suffer from knowledge that optimism masks the heartbreaking truth that we are screwed from the top down as long as Snyder owns the team. I have been sober for 0 days now due to lack of sensibility with this franchise!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

I have followed the Skins since 1982, that is when the NFL started to air over here in the UK, and I am saddened to what this great once franchise has become.  😪I won't  stop watching on game pass though because I am a sad fkr. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Debating leaving this franchise for the Ravens. Been a fan since 03 and starting rooting for them because of my dad. He stopped watching them before he passed in 2020. We have been nothing but trash since i was a fan and i think the only thing that can keep me is snyder sellingi. Im 32 now and dont want to waste more years just losing. I want to have a kid soon and would be wise to have him root for a winning team instead of this team which is just long gone from the glory years. Heck, we arent even the Redskins anymore...