Tell us about yourself

Woz

What's up everyone? Been on & off this forum the last two or three years now. I'm 30, born & raised in Maryland (St Mary's County area). Been in the Navy for almost 11 years & just recently moved back to Virginia Beach. 

Ive been a Redskins fan for as long as I can remember. As aggravating as it is sometimes I'm still loyal. Lookin forward to this coming season. 

Hi I'm Doc and some think I have a drinking problem. But they are wrong (denial is great!). I choose to taste only the sweetest nectars of life- usually an 25 year old Macallen and (of course) to pair that with >18-<25 year old stunningly beautiful companion or two :). I acquired this taste back in the George Allen years with Sonny, Billy, Charley and refined it when life was the best it could be with our team winning championship after championships under the leadership of JKC, Bobby Bethard and the best NFL coach of all time Joe Gibbs.  Through the Snyder years I have had to content myself with just the Macallen and a bevy of companions with Daddy issues helping them to work through them. The Redskins are and will always be my team. But for so many years with Snyder- This Fish has been rotting from the head down with mis-management, incompetent hires and a mission geared toward marketing and making money "winning off the field", rather than winning a Super Bowl. So I bring my perspective after years of success and watching and learning from other successful people. My philosophy? Its complicated but also simple. Live your life with purpose and listen to Tywinn Lannister: “A lion doesn't concern itself with the opinion of sheep.”

Edited by Doc Draper

On 8/14/2017 at 8:49 PM, BuckleyBoy said:

So.... uh hey guys. Missed me?

Anyways! Name is Justin! Been a D.C. Fan since birth and have yet to ever see a championship. 

Proud JMU graduate and working currently in IT Consulting (Thai can attest to this) 

Also since I was last on here I got married! Happily married my wife whom I met at JMU. 

Go Dukes

Justin

Congrats BB and yes, I know I for one miss you around here and I think others probably do as well. I really wish you, Eball and Redskins 24-7 would become active again. There's also a few more I'm missing that I wish would come back too.

Anyways! Name is Justin! Been a D.C. Fan since birth and have yet to ever see a championship. 

Proud JMU graduate and working currently in IT Consulting (Thai can attest to this) 

Also since I was last on here I got married! Happily married my wife whom I met at JMU. 

Go Dukes

Justin

Damn man, didn't know that. Congrats!

Time flies

2 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Congrats BB and yes, I know I for one miss you around here and I think others probably do as well. I really wish you, Eball and Redskins 24-7 would become active again. There's also a few more I'm missing that I wish would come back too.

And Footy.

12 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

And Footy.

Yeah Footy29, Sassan11, Ace, midniteric and there's a few I vaguely remember from 4 or 5 years ago that were active but I don't remember their screen names but I always enjoyed having more people involved even if we didn't always agree.

On 8/18/2017 at 10:07 AM, turtle28 said:

Yeah Footy29, Sassan11, Ace, midniteric and there's a few I vaguely remember from 4 or 5 years ago that were active but I don't remember their screen names but I always enjoyed having more people involved even if we didn't always agree.

So my name is Cody. I've lived in Southern MD my whole life. Was born into the Redskins. I'm a union plumber. I do write ups for the Redskins as well. Still chasing that dream who knows. I guess I've been on here for about 10 years now. Definitely read posts for about 3 or 4 years before I started posting. I'm 28 and was 2 for our last SB so I've grown up into the dark dark years of this team.

I'm pretty much a D.C. Sports team except when it comes to college teams. I like 3 teams and only because I visited those teams for baseball or football scholarships before I messed my knee up. I'm a pretty chill I like a good debate but I don't get overly angry. Too many heart issues in the family to get worked up lol. Out of everyone I can't Decide who I'd like to meet most but if I had to choose it be Doc and I'm not even a drinker lol.

Sean Tayolor was my favorite player. Went and raced him at his football camp his rookie year he wore my favorite number at the U and that was my favorite growing up because the colors. When I was young I loved the colors so they were always my favorite. Sean was the best player I've ever seen in our uniform. Darrell Green was my favorite player growing up which is why I played CB and S. Plus growing up I was short until after I hurt my knee go figure lol.

Love my Skins even though they have been trash but I'm a hopeful!!!!! Grew up hearing my parents talk about being at the we want Dallas game. And all the old RFK stories!!!! Even though I accepted RG just never was gonna develop that was the best year of football I've seen. There was actual hope and that year was just awesome he and Alfred were amazing!!!!

• Like 1

Go Dukes

Justin

Damn Buck, congrats homie. 

Go Dukes

Justin

Congrats BB!!

And yes, I believe BB works (or used to work) for my "little brother" from my fraternity at JMU.

On 8/25/2017 at 9:39 PM, RaykwonDaChef said:

Been a Skins fan for about 15 years now, Middle School Teacher, don't post to much in this forum (mostly other soccer/fantasy) but I read most of the topics so keep up the good work. 

You should come around here too! :D

I was DCRED in the old forum. Grew up a Skins fan @ the beach - hometown team in J. Gibbs era. Been a fan since the '80s. 

I also like gaming but have limited time at it between work and the great outdoors. Speaking of which, I'm out...

Edited by CodeRed

2 hours ago, CodeRed said:

I was DCRED in the old forum. Grew up a Skins fan @ the beach - hometown team in J. Gibbs era. Been a fan since the '80s. 

I also like gaming but have limited time at it between work and the great outdoors. Speaking of which, I'm out...

Do you want to be CodeRed or did you want to keep being DCRED? If the latter, check out this post http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=589383