Tell us about yourself

Woz

26 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Just moved back to Richmond boys. Posted up at Moms Siam heading to training camp tomorrow. 

Good luck! I don’t think they’re going to be in Richmond too much longer. City is  getting screwed and the Redskins have to spend $ to move everything down there.

I think they’ll be back in Ashburn as soo as they can.

Another failed Bruce experiment that is costing everyone $ or bad PR but himself except from people who know better like us.

On 8/5/2019 at 6:45 PM, turtle28 said:

Another failed Bruce experiment that is costing everyone $ (except for the franchise, which got a sweetheart deal for the move) or bad PR (which the organization doesn't care about) but himself except from people who know better like us.

FTFY

• Like 1

Hey guys. The name's DeShaun. I'm from Virginia Beach and I was raised watching the NFL. The Skins were always sort of my team because they're local, but I really got into the Redskins in 2015 during my senior year of high school when "You Like That!" And Jordan Reed were playing like HOFers. Obviously, it's been more or less meh since then on offense, and last season was a total crapshoot once Alex went down, but I'm still all-in on the Redskins. 

I've also been reading the forum as a guest for a year or so and my name is obviously a Derrius Guice reference.

I'm ready to say the initiation.

"I, Duoathome

"Solemnly swear to support the Skins

"Wings will be clipped

"The West will be won

"And magic beans will be planted

"Roll Washington Crimson Tide!"

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Duoathome said:

Hey guys. The name's DeShaun. I'm from Virginia Beach and I was raised watching the NFL. The Skins were always sort of my team because they're local, but I really got into the Redskins in 2015 during my senior year of high school when "You Like That!" And Jordan Reed were playing like HOFers. Obviously, it's been more or less meh since then on offense, and last season was a total crapshoot once Alex went down, but I'm still all-in on the Redskins. 

I've also been reading the forum as a guest for a year or so and my name is obviously a Derrius Guice reference.

I'm ready to say the initiation.

"I, Duoathome

"Solemnly swear to support the Skins

"Wings will be clipped

"The West will be won

"And magic beans will be planted

"Roll Washington Crimson Tide!"

Welcome to the forum, happy to have ya.

20 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

While I enjoy him being too ashamed to name himself after a Bamer. He still needs banning. #GeauxTigers

Ah, that's the calm, reasoned reaction I've come to know and love from you PARROTHEAD. :D:D:D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ello friends. Lifelong Redskins fan here - hailing from the great city of St. Louis, MO (born and raised). At the time, I didn't anticipate by selecting the Redskins as my banner that it would lead me through a life long struggle...... I bleed burgundy and gold 25+ years later.  

However, I was about 8 years old when the Cardinals left STL (and before STL had the Rams). So - early 90's is when my love for the NFL and Redskins started. Since then, I have purchased every media outlet imaginable to watch every game and listen to DC Sports Radio on a daily basis. My college roommate was a big advocate of this website and I have probably read a good majority of the threads that have been posted the last 15 years. Couple things about me:

Favorite Player of All Time - Sean Taylor

Married - w/ 1 dog

Outlook -  Optomistic (somewhere in between turtle and e16) 

NCAAF - Michigan

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Welcome. Now we have someone to battle @turtle28's college team. Or one of them. 

Parrot head likes Michigan too, or at least he started to do so when he found out I was an Ohio State fan. We also had another Michigan fan in here last year but they haven’t been as active and I can’t remember the name.

Edited by turtle28

42 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Parrot head likes Michigan too, or at least he started to do so when he found out I was an Ohio State fan. We also had another Michigan fan in here last year but they haven’t been as active and I can’t remember the name.

Parrot ignores our forum now. I see him in Entertainment a bunch.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Parrot ignores our forum now. I see him in Entertainment a bunch.

Yeah, I think he uses other outlets to talk about the skins. I remember when he came back and was active for a while that he was mentioning reddit and being on there to talk Skins. Or at least I thought.