Tell us about yourself

Woz

Should probably make a post here. I used to be on the old FootballsFuture forums but have been off for the past 4-ish years. I only just decided to go back here on to talk football/screw around. A lot has happened since I was last active on FF, but hopefully not too much has changed about here.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, daboyle250 said:

Should probably make a post here. I used to be on the old FootballsFuture forums but have been off for the past 4-ish years. I only just decided to go back here on to talk football/screw around. A lot has happened since I was last active on FF, but hopefully not too much has changed about here.

Welcome back. I do remember the name.

18 hours ago, daboyle250 said:

Welcome back! :)

Still the same motley crew of misfits. :D

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 7/17/2019 at 2:51 PM, KewlBeanz said:

Skins fan since I was 6, I am now 40 something.

Moved to LA and have also become a Rams fan, but don’t worry. When the Rams face the skins I root for the Skins.

Welcome to the site.  Despite where they fall on the fan spectrum here, the fans in this forum know quite a bit about football, it's a very good group to be a part of.  

• Like 3

13 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Welcome to the site.  Despite where they fall on the fan spectrum here, the fans in this forum know quite a bit about football, it's a very good group to be a part of.  

Except that senior mod. He's an assholic moron! :D

• Like 1

On 4/28/2019 at 11:50 PM, daboyle250 said:

Hey man, I hope you get active again. I miss your insight.

• Like 1

On 4/28/2019 at 11:50 PM, daboyle250 said:

I missed this post (wow, how I did I miss it??)

Get yer butt back here and start talking football with us!

• Like 4