Tell us about yourself

Woz

On 8/23/2019 at 3:11 PM, Troublez said:

Ello friends. Lifelong Redskins fan here - hailing from the great city of St. Louis, MO (born and raised). At the time, I didn't anticipate by selecting the Redskins as my banner that it would lead me through a life long struggle...... I bleed burgundy and gold 25+ years later.  

However, I was about 8 years old when the Cardinals left STL (and before STL had the Rams). So - early 90's is when my love for the NFL and Redskins started. Since then, I have purchased every media outlet imaginable to watch every game and listen to DC Sports Radio on a daily basis. My college roommate was a big advocate of this website and I have probably read a good majority of the threads that have been posted the last 15 years. Couple things about me:

Favorite Player of All Time - Sean Taylor

Married - w/ 1 dog

Outlook -  Optomistic (somewhere in between turtle and e16) 

NCAAF - Michigan

Welcome to the mad house!

@turtle28ain't gonna like your college team though

On 8/23/2019 at 3:11 PM, Troublez said:

Ello friends. Lifelong Redskins fan here - hailing from the great city of St. Louis, MO (born and raised). At the time, I didn't anticipate by selecting the Redskins as my banner that it would lead me through a life long struggle...... I bleed burgundy and gold 25+ years later.  

However, I was about 8 years old when the Cardinals left STL (and before STL had the Rams). So - early 90's is when my love for the NFL and Redskins started. Since then, I have purchased every media outlet imaginable to watch every game and listen to DC Sports Radio on a daily basis. My college roommate was a big advocate of this website and I have probably read a good majority of the threads that have been posted the last 15 years. Couple things about me:

Favorite Player of All Time - Sean Taylor

Married - w/ 1 dog

Outlook -  Optomistic (somewhere in between turtle and e16) 

NCAAF - Michigan

Welcome to FF, the Redskins forum has a great group of guys, but be warned- we're all over the spectrum of fanhood.  

Also, I don't hold anything against Michigan fans, and feel free to drop by the college football forum when you have a chance and say hi.  

On 8/26/2019 at 10:28 PM, naptownskinsfan said:

Welcome to FF, the Redskins forum has a great group of guys, but be warned- we're all over the spectrum of fanhood.  

Also, I don't hold anything against Michigan fans, and feel free to drop by the college football forum when you have a chance and say hi.  

Oh I am aware of the spectrum ......been reading you fools daily for 15 years. It really is a Blood Sport rooting for the Skins.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Troublez said:

Oh I am aware of the spectrum ......been reading you fools daily for 15 years. It really is a Blood Sport rooting for the Skins.

Glad you could join us, even if it did take a decade and a half! :D:D:D

As for @Doc Draper, he's Dr. Fool. He didn't spend 3 years at Fool Medical School to be called Mr!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hello friends and fellow fans!

I was a member of this site over a decade ago, and I stepped away. No reason really why, I just did.

So officially for the first time, hello!

As I said, I used to use this site sometimes when I was in high school. To date that, I'll be celebrating my 31st birthday in about a month. Also, I'm taking the leap, and getting married next October!

When I was born at the Community Hospital of Lancaster in 1988, my dad actually swaddled me in a burgundy and gold blanket in lieu of the pink or blue for the babies in the nursery. Suffice it to say, I've been a fan since day won (save for those rebellious teen years where I also rooted for the Tennessee Titans for some reason)

I'm a Michigan football fan, as well as Nats, Caps, and Wizards for professional. I love wrestling and am building my own PC to soon start streaming and gaming again.

I live in an area of York, PA. Not many fans like me in the sea of Eagles, Ravens,  and Steelers fans.

I'm happy to be here! Hail!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

@JoshtraDaymus welcome to FF.  That is a great story to start your fandom.  Rare are the PA born Redskins fans.  I'd also love to see you around the college football forum as well, there is a good group of Michigan fans.  

I am ready for Saturday! While my Wolverines haven't looked great coming out the last 2 weeks, Army is a solid opponent and I think showed them a lot of what they need to work on. That said, I'm not a Shea Patterson believer. That ship has sailed.

On 9/16/2019 at 10:41 AM, JoshstraDaymus said:

I am ready for Saturday! While my Wolverines haven't looked great coming out the last 2 weeks, Army is a solid opponent and I think showed them a lot of what they need to work on. That said, I'm not a Shea Patterson believer. That ship has sailed.

OH-

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

When's the last time you won the Big 10 & beat OSU in the same season? Was Loyd Car your HC?

Probably, but you know, it's tough to do things well when you follow the rules and have academic standards that supersede being able to actually spell Ohio.