Around the League Talk

titansNvolsR#1

25 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

I remember when Raiders fans went crazy when @TitanLegend said he thought Derek Carr would "only" reach McNabb level as a QB this past offseason. It was laughable if you said anything "negative" about him. Now look...

Prescott, Mariota, & Carr have struggled this season while Wentz, Goff & Bortles have played well. Folks have got to slow down on hailing/dismissing these young QBs.

People are acting like he's had some gigantic regression when he's pretty much the same QB he was last year, just not getting bailed out by insane catches anymore and his OC is a lot worse. Dude lived off of dink and dunk passing because that's what Musgrave smartly schemed him to do, then they choose not to renew Musgrave and massively downgrade at OC(which I also told Raider fans when that happened how stupid that was and they got angry over that too) who clearly can't scheme nearly as well.

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I'm really going to need a Jags win or a Patriots rout. A close Pats win will just add to this nightmare of an AFC playoff stretch.

Patriots in a stomping and then Minnesota or Philadelphia in a complete destruction of Brady and New England.

Jaguar fans are already entirely too obnoxious. Not sure I could deal with them if they actually made, or gods forbid won, a Super Bowl.

• 7 months later...

Does anyone remember a time, this late in the offseason, where this many elite players still haven't reported? Le'Veon Bell, Khalil Mack, Aaron Donald and Earl Thomas are all yet to practice. Could make a legitimate argument that those are the four best players at their respective positions. I know that it sounds like Donald's deal will be done shortly and Bell will report next week, but that's still just crazy to me.

25 minutes ago, ragevsuall17 said:

Corey Coleman has been cut. I immediately want to say... go get him!!!

But then I realize the Brownies and the Bills both sent him packing in the past month or so... sooooo....?

Damn... wonder what's going on... could he be a reclamation project?

From what I have gathered from Hard Knocks highlights, he gave poor effort in practice, got demoted to second team, then went and cried to Hue and asked for a trade since he wasn't with first team.

Doesn't strike me as the player personality we are looking for with this team.

Archived