Around the League Talk

titansNvolsR#1

1 minute ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Dolphins trying to get that Week 1 intel....

Only reasonable reason to claim him. He showed nothing in the preseason. I can't even say Brock didn't do better. 

Luke had such a bland preseason that it might be good if they get info from him because he doesn't know the offense?  Lol

I’m curious if anyone has any insight into motivation from Falk to share the Titans offense. 

Also not sure if he would even be able to help. The basic idea of the expected LaFleur offense (if he keeps it similar to Rams) is multiple options from plays/formations that appear similar. The whole idea is not having little keys to clue you into the play. 

3 minutes ago, TwoToneBlue said:

I’m curious if anyone has any insight into motivation from Falk to share the Titans offense. 

Also not sure if he would even be able to help. The basic idea of the expected LaFleur offense (if he keeps it similar to Rams) is multiple options from plays/formations that appear similar. The whole idea is not having little keys to clue you into the play. 

Titans didn’t seem to gameplan anyone. Falk ran a basic nothing special offense. 

Titans havnt gameplanned for Miami yet so there’s just nothing he can tell them.

The only thing he can tell them is the things we did see like “watch out for the screen game” 

Maybe he’ll tell them what color jerseys the Titans will wear instead of waiting for Wyatt’s tweet on Wednesday?

8 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Titans didn’t seem to gameplan anyone. Falk ran a basic nothing special offense. 

Titans havnt gameplanned for Miami yet so there’s just nothing he can tell them.

The only thing he can tell them is the things we did see like “watch out for the screen game” 

Maybe he’ll tell them what color jerseys the Titans will wear instead of waiting for Wyatt’s tweet on Wednesday?

Falk ran a basic offense but he should know the full offense or at least most of it. But just with the offensive philosophy, not sure how much he would be able to help. 

Archived