Week 4 GDT: Cowboys (3-0) vs. Saints (2-1): The Coach that was promised

Canadian Saint

4 hours ago, Dome said:

I heard on reddit that they're going black/black pants or black/gold pants this week, Bucs will be wearing white. 

Thoughts here.

Do you think it's easier to see the white, or do you think the color really has anything to do with how the game goes, other than superstition?

I truly believe that indoors, the white is a better target as it is a contrast to everything else. Mind you, I actually hate, hate with a passion, the entire color rush crap. Red on red, blue on blue, white on white, doesn't matter, I literally hate it! But I'll happily support anything that helps our team, even if it's hot pink on hot pink (but maybe only in October).

This always made me wonder how Boise did so well with the Smurf Turf and same color uni's.

12 hours ago, Mid Iowa said:

Thoughts here.

Do you think it's easier to see the white, or do you think the color really has anything to do with how the game goes, other than superstition?

I truly believe that indoors, the white is a better target as it is a contrast to everything else. Mind you, I actually hate, hate with a passion, the entire color rush crap. Red on red, blue on blue, white on white, doesn't matter, I literally hate it! But I'll happily support anything that helps our team, even if it's hot pink on hot pink (but maybe only in October).

This always made me wonder how Boise did so well with the Smurf Turf and same color uni's.

How.......how could you possibly hate those beautiful white unis :(

Those things are so smexy they'd give Dirk Diggler a complex 

On 10/3/2019 at 10:38 AM, SWATcha said:

How.......how could you possibly hate those beautiful white unis :(

Those things are so smexy they'd give Dirk Diggler a complex 

I know it's unpopular, but hey, that's EXACTLY why I love the Saints! I'm surrounded by Cowboys, NFC North, Chiefs, Broncos, Colts, and Steelers fans. I jumped outside the box a bit with the Saints in 85-86 ;)

Diggler, LOL!!!