Game 4 @ Steelers

theJ

9 hours ago, doumeyer said:

How does a lousy team like the Bengals, get to play on MNF???

Because SNF is the prime game now and MNF takes what it can get being a cable channel.

I kept the game on, but I was mostly focusing on editing video from my 9 year olds 3rd grade team from this past weekend.  By the looks of things, the Bengals might need him to suit up next week.

12 hours ago, johndeere1707 said:

Not gonna lie. I might be done watching Bengals games this year 

Welcome to the club!  I've watched about 3 quarters so far this year, and by the end of the year i'd be surprised if that doubles.  They're just not entertaining, so why watch?

12 minutes ago, theJ said:

Welcome to the club!  I've watched about 3 quarters so far this year, and by the end of the year i'd be surprised if that doubles.  They're just not entertaining, so why watch?

If I didn't do DFS I really wouldn't watch as much.  They do seem fairly predictable from a fantasy standpoint.  I played Ross week 1, Boyd Week 2, Mixon last week.  This week before the game I told my brother that playing Ross and Eifert was a mistake and that I don't trust either.  Told him if anything I'd play Auden Tate whose the clear #3 now, who ended up with the most fantasy points for the Bengals receivers...

I know he doesn't have a ton going for him personnel wise, but Lou Anaroumo has been terrible so far. Their game plans have been awful.

How much soft zone can we play against a QB with 1 NFL start? Why are we dropping Hubbard and Dunlap into coverage? Why are we rushing 2!? 2! Seriously. 2. We can't get home with 4 and we rush 2.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, SmittyBacall said:

I know he doesn't have a ton going for him personnel wise, but Lou Anaroumo has been terrible so far. Their game plans have been awful.

How much soft zone can we play against a QB with 1 NFL start? Why are we dropping Hubbard and Dunlap into coverage? Why are we rushing 2!? 2! Seriously. 2. We can't get home with 4 and we rush 2.

Yeah dropping Hubbard and Dunlap into coverage just screams being too cute. I don't like it. 

I like the 5-2 look as long as the front 5 is primarily used as linemen, other than that Lou's defensive schemes have been pretty bad.  Seems pretty clear that Jessie Bates isn't a single high free safety type either.  We should get back into move cover 2 looks.

• Like 2