Jump to content
Golfman

Injury updates

Recommended Posts

Thought it might be a good place to add additional information as people get it regarding our injuries on Thursday night. 

Sounds like we are getting good news on Williams and Adams injury wise. No news/updates on the other four: Redmond, Brown, Bulaga and King. 

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27715478/packers-get-positive-news-jamaal-williams-davante-adams-injuries

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Redmond is addition by subtraction.

Brown I'd like to have but not as important. 

Bulaga is extremely important because we don't have a No. 3 tackle on the roster.

Hopefully King doesn't miss more than 1 game with a groin. He's having a good year. 

Adams should only miss 1 game. 

Williams should be fine once through the protocol. 

Packers maybe gets Burks back this week which would be huge. They need to put Amos back at safety and play an actual ILB next to Martinez because our 3-3-5 is getting absolutely worked against the run. 

If any of those guys are even questionable this week, sit them and have a healthy squad Week 6 back at Lambeau v Detroit. That's a must win. 

Edited by packfanfb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

May not have a 3rd tackle but after a series or two Light settled in and did a commendable job IMO. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Golfman said:

May not have a 3rd tackle but after a series or two Light settled in and did a commendable job IMO. 

He wasn't a liability, which is usually what you get when 2 day 1 starters are down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Golfman said:

May not have a 3rd tackle but after a series or two Light settled in and did a commendable job IMO. 

Listened to a podcast the other day that recommended kicking Turner out to RT cause D.Lawrence would eat Light alive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Leader said:

Listened to a podcast the other day that recommended kicking Turner out to RT cause D.Lawrence would eat Light alive.

Yeah, have you seen Billy Turner play tackle? It's not pretty! I'm for recommending we leave Light at RT and chip Lawrence on every play. That way you don't weaken two positions, just one. 

Edited by Golfman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ThatJerkDave said:

He wasn't a liability, which is usually what you get when 2 day 1 starters are down.

He was a major liability in the run game. He got absolutely destroyed by Graham a few times. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Golfman said:

Yeah, have you seen Billy Turner play tackle? It's not pretty! I'm for recommending we leave Light at RT and chip Lawrence on every play. That way you don't weaken two positions, just one. 

No, I havent.....so leave Light there....and I'll just blame it on you when he screws up :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

He was a major liability in the run game. He got absolutely destroyed by Graham a few times. 

What OL was not a liability in the run game vs PHI?

13 rushes for 21 yards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, squire12 said:

What OL was not a liability in the run game vs PHI?

13 rushes for 21 yards

This and also there isn’t a 3rd tackle in football  Graham isn’t going to get the better of on a handful of snaps. All things considered, Light looked great.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

8 minutes ago, Rodjahs12 said:

This and also there isn’t a 3rd tackle in football  Graham isn’t going to get the better of on a handful of snaps. All things considered, Light looked great.

Our third tackle caught a pass and hurdled a defender IIRC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, waterfish_21 said:

Our third tackle caught a pass and hurdled a defender IIRC.

He also whiffed on his guy which led to the Rodgers strip sack.  That being said, I'm not sure that's a block he should have been expected to make.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is that other safety, Campbell, ready to play yet?

Redmond was awful.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

Is that other safety, Campbell, ready to play yet?

Redmond was awful.  

I believe he has to sit 6 games per PUP rules

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×