Injury updates

Golfman

Thought it might be a good place to add additional information as people get it regarding our injuries on Thursday night. 

Sounds like we are getting good news on Williams and Adams injury wise. No news/updates on the other four: Redmond, Brown, Bulaga and King. 

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27715478/packers-get-positive-news-jamaal-williams-davante-adams-injuries

Redmond is addition by subtraction.

Brown I'd like to have but not as important. 

Bulaga is extremely important because we don't have a No. 3 tackle on the roster.

Hopefully King doesn't miss more than 1 game with a groin. He's having a good year. 

Adams should only miss 1 game. 

Williams should be fine once through the protocol. 

Packers maybe gets Burks back this week which would be huge. They need to put Amos back at safety and play an actual ILB next to Martinez because our 3-3-5 is getting absolutely worked against the run. 

If any of those guys are even questionable this week, sit them and have a healthy squad Week 6 back at Lambeau v Detroit. That's a must win. 

Edited by packfanfb

20 minutes ago, Leader said:

Listened to a podcast the other day that recommended kicking Turner out to RT cause D.Lawrence would eat Light alive.

Yeah, have you seen Billy Turner play tackle? It's not pretty! I'm for recommending we leave Light at RT and chip Lawrence on every play. That way you don't weaken two positions, just one. 

Edited by Golfman
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Golfman said:

Yeah, have you seen Billy Turner play tackle? It's not pretty! I'm for recommending we leave Light at RT and chip Lawrence on every play. That way you don't weaken two positions, just one. 

No, I havent.....so leave Light there....and I'll just blame it on you when he screws up :)