Week 4 GDT

SteelKing728

14 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

McVay abandoned the run real quick down 21-0. You claim your RB is healthy, in which case you have one of the best RBs in the game... feed him!

He's definitely NOT healthy.

I don't know what the hell I watched yesterday. For the sanity of my fandom I have to think it was just a bad game by everyone - literally everyone - on the team. And not indicative of future performances (hopefully).

45 minutes ago, sryan66611 said:

Yes...  it was and even so the Bucs didn't run that anyways.   They had 2 LBs usually and kept them mostly in the A gap was a different personnel grouping

They did run a 6-1 for portions of the game, when down and distance called for it.  Which can be run with whatever personnel the defense has that can play it.  Bengals have been running it with 6 DL and 1 LB this year.  Other teams that have real LB's might go with 4 DL and 3 LB's.  It's about alignment, and what gaps they're covering that is the important piece.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

I thought he was dead when it happened

thought that was the hit that was the beginning of the end for the NFL, got guys being killed in action.

I wasn't looking at my TV when this happened, but gotta be one of the worst play-calls of the year if not the 2nd worst behind Kitchen's 4th and 9 draw.  Only 2 minutes and some change left in the half, 2nd and 4, you are less than 20 yards from the endzone so it's already a short, tight field... and you ask your WR to not only throw the ball, but throw the ball to the other side of the field.  

5 hours ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Including playoffs something y’all don’t know nothing about. 

-Double negative.

-Arians and the Bucs just pimp-slapped your boy-toy coach and his gimp around (while breaking franchise records), at home, yet you're still out here chasing this smoke-show? 

1 hour ago, iknowcool said:

I wasn't looking at my TV when this happened, but gotta be one of the worst play-calls of the year if not the 2nd worst behind Kitchen's 4th and 9 draw.  Only 2 minutes and some change left in the half, 2nd and 4, you are less than 20 yards from the endzone so it's already a short, tight field... and you ask your WR to not only throw the ball, but throw the ball to the other side of the field.  

Yep....

They literally took the golden rule of not throwing across the field (exception made for special kinds of passers and even then it’s not ideal) and designed a play where their WR was told to do that, apparently without making any kind of read or even practicing one throw. 

Sean Payton should design a trick play based on an intentionally botched punt return. He’s got the juevos to call it.

Big brain football.