Post game vs the ratbirds: and 5 up and 5 down

Kiwibrown

He’s a machine. That burst to go with that version make him a premier running back. Priority number one for both him and Baker is to continue to build that offensive line in the off-season.  Hopefully he stays healthy long-term, because we have a special one. If the core of these guys can stay healthy for the season and away from suspensions, we are going to have quite the group the second half of the season.

Any thoughts from the fanbase on Odell Beckham the first four games of the season? Watching him, he is obviously a really impressive player, but I am starting to buy that he might not be playing fully healthy.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Any thoughts from the fanbase on Odell Beckham the first four games of the season? Watching him, he is obviously a really impressive player, but I am starting to buy that he might not be playing fully healthy.

Honestly I think Baker has looked for him too much until today and it hurt them.

Today he let them do their thing with OBJ and it allowed RSJ and Landry to feast.  

Also, while he’s looked for him a lot, he hasn’t thrown a lot of balls for him to go and get down the field which is surprising.  Run some flys, throw it up and let him be great.