Post game vs the ratbirds: and 5 up and 5 down

Kiwibrown

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Gotta think Burnett is gonna have a hard time earning his job back at this point.

Not to mention Ward and Greedy... okay maybe not. I'm not sure if I've heard Mitchell's name mentioned the last two games. See a lot of Carrie and there are highs and lows but he is doing a decent job.

• Like 1

Up:

1. Beat up secondary playing their hearts out.

2. Dontrell Hilliard gives the backfield a boost (Also Chubb is the man)

3. Offensive scheme. Felt like 2018. Good play calling

4. Defensive scheme. Wilks did a HELL of a job calling a game to contain Jackson and their run game.

5. Landry - where’s the haters??? 

6. Seibert has been money

Down:

1. Garrett - tough to notice him in games like this where they run so much and the QB is so elusive. He just didn’t make any splash plays.

2. Beckham - he got other players open, though!

4 hours ago, pnies20 said:

Garrett - tough to notice him in games like this where they run so much and the QB is so elusive. He just didn’t make any splash plays.

Yeah he didn’t make any splash plays but he did his job very well. I watched the highlight clip to rewatch the game, it was 11min long, just wanted to enjoy it all again. Just noticed Garrett doing a lot to keep outside contain. He was taking on a lot of wham blocks from TE and forcing everything inside. 

if you remember last year, the ravens killed us with the threat of inside and outside run. Yesterday the Ravens barely ever tried to go outside or to bounce it outside. When it came to passing plays, the other linemen finally started to win their one on one match ups

3 hours ago, buno67 said:

Yeah he didn’t make any splash plays but he did his job very well. I watched the highlight clip to rewatch the game, it was 11min long, just wanted to enjoy it all again. Just noticed Garrett doing a lot to keep outside contain. He was taking on a lot of wham blocks from TE and forcing everything inside. 

if you remember last year, the ravens killed us with the threat of inside and outside run. Yesterday the Ravens barely ever tried to go outside or to bounce it outside. When it came to passing plays, the other linemen finally started to win their one on one match ups

I agree. I just want to see his sack totals blow up 😎

UP:

1. Mayfield's accuracy and confidence

2. Defense's containment and tackling 

3. Seals-Jones giving the TE position some life

4. Juice

5. Chubb (insert double entenre here)

DOWN:

Penalties/composure still could be cleaned up a bit (I'm looking at you, Odell)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dawgdish said:

DOWN:

Penalties/composure still could be cleaned up a bit (I'm looking at you, Odell)

Yeah, he probably could. He had Humphrey holding him all day I think that is where some of the frustration came from. On the play of the skirmish you will see OBJ on the ground prior to him getting up and all hell breaking loose. I don't know how he got on the ground but it seems obvious that he took issue with however it happened and is what led to the fracas. The TV angles only show him getting up so I don't know if he slipped, seems unlikely, or was thrown to the ground.