Week 1 Other Games - Let's forget our pain with more football!

Deadpulse

1 minute ago, dhunt2402 said:

on replay it looked like his knee was down when Wood hit him.

possibly, but they should have looked at it IMO. Not super familiar with the replay rules, would the Bills been able to challenge that?

Anyone see Amari bulldoze his way for the first touchdown of today?

15 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Feel better now. A lot of incompetence out there today. We would have destroyed most, if not all, of those. Pitt is HANGING against Cleveland, only Brown has produced. Raiders looked decent but Cooper butchered 3 TD passes.

Indeed, feels like the Chiefs was the most prepared team on week 1 so far.

4 minutes ago, Starless said:

That division looks very much up for grabs. I think the Titans win it but they're not a lock by any means. If Brissett can get them to 8-8 they'll have a chance.

I agree, but I just think that they have the worse team in that division. If Luck was healthy they'd have the best QB and that would even things out.

I believe their best hope is the other teams in that division keep crapping the bed when they play the Colts.

6 hours ago, dhunt2402 said:

Thought so too, although on replay it looked like his knee was down when Wood hit him. Either way not unnecessary roughness...

Yeah everyone assumed he was down by contact but a Bills player never touched him. I thought it should have been a fumble.

Archived