Jump to content
Dome

SNF Week 4 - Cowboys @ Saints

Recommended Posts

Saints are 12-1 with this officiating crew, and sometimes having the refs in your corner is all it takes!

They’re also 2-0 when underdogs during a prime time game

 

 

this was all with Brees and is totally irrelevant to this game, but I’m pretending it’s not 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

We can finally put the question to rest after this game. But for now:

the_simpsons.10x12.sunday_cruddy_sunday.

 

 

this will be your downfall

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Dome said:

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f295579ea39942b709da7

it’s me.

its always been me.

Battle of the two most toxic posters here. Let’s have a good clean fight ladies.  

Edited by ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Battle of the two most toxic posters here. Let’s have a good clean fight ladies.  

Dont get salty with me because your team sucks and your QB wishes he was Gardner Minshew. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Matts4313 said:

Dont get salty with me because your team sucks and your QB wishes he was Gardner Minshew. 

Man bro. Long season at least he’s been putting up numbers this game. Yeah 3 picks but bad games happen Babe. Onto Thursday. What a great game by the Bucs wow. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ///mcompact said:

I smell an upset by the Saints. 

Your Defence will shutdown Thomas and limit Kamara, and then Teddy will offer nothing. He rarely looks more than 10 yards down the field.

Cowboys by 2 scores.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Magnifico said:

Your Defence will shutdown Thomas and limit Kamara, and then Teddy will offer nothing. He rarely looks more than 10 yards down the field.

Cowboys by 2 scores.

Teddy will throw for 3 TDs

31-28 NO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×