SNF Week 4 - Cowboys @ Saints

Dome

3 minutes ago, LeotheLion said:

First game I saw of Dak this year and it was brutal. 

Well to be fair, it was the 1st game against any semblance of a Defense. Something the Giants, Redskins and Dolphins don't remotely have!

Edited by Nabbs4u

1 minute ago, Nabbs4u said:

Well to be fair, it was the 1st game against any semblance of a Defense. Something the Giants, Redskins and Bucs don't remotely have!

Yeah, definitely realize that. Was expecting a much better performance. From a Rams perspective I'm happy it's the same old trash Dak 

Just now, LeotheLion said:
3 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Well to be fair, it was the 1st game against any semblance of a Defense. Something the Giants, Redskins and Dolphins don't remotely have!

Yeah, definitely realize that. Was expecting a much better performance. From a Rams perspective I'm happy it's the same old trash Dak

He's still worth $40M! Pay that man his money Jerry!

• Like 2

Just now, Spartica4Real said:

Yeah, so uh, the Saints are a pretty good team. What a far cry from the team that went 7-9 even with Brees putting up his godly numbers. Run game, defense, and special teams all on point. 

We are FINALLY a complete team.

1 minute ago, SkippyX said:

Zeke held to 35 yards and the guy who does not need Zeke leads his team to 10 whole points.

This is likely just a coincidence, right?

Well we know the running game had absolutely no effect what so ever in the outcome for Dallas winning or losing, so maybe?

• Like 2