SNF Week 4 - Cowboys @ Saints

Dome

15 minutes ago, N4L said:

It's 9:30 pm here, so I think not. 

You guys have so much to show for the last two years! 

Good thing you just made Zeke the highest paid RB in the NFL, no way does that blow up in your face, right @ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI? Highest paid RB contracts always work out, right?

4th highest paid in what will actually be paid

6 minutes ago, navysaintsfan said:

All this does is make you look like a clown

He is joking. We all know that the refs only gifted you a possession and 3 points in a game we lost by 2.... not the entire win

edit: i dont really blame the refs

Edited by Matts4313

50 minutes ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

He still polishing his singular trophy. Haven't seen multiple ones in 60 years. Poor eagles

Sorry just doesn't have the same Zing as the Empty Trophy case anymore, try again!🍺 

I'd say go rewatch your last SB but I'm not sure you'd be able to find a working VHS Player to use? 📼📹📺

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, canadaluvsdallas said:
1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

Sorry just doesn't have the same Zing as the Empty Trophy case anymore, try again!🍺 

I'd say go rewatch your last SB but I'm not sure you'd be able to find a working VHS Player to use? 📼📹📺

VHS were sick man. is this an insult? 

Not at all. I was also a Fan of the brand new toy Tickle Me Elmo, Bag Phones, the blockbuster movies Independence Day (Original) , Mission Impossible and Cal Ripkin breaking Lou Gehrig's consective MLB game record of 2,131!

I'm just sad that Leighton Vander Esch wasn't born yet to of enjoyed such milestones!!

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Not at all. I was also a Fan of the brand new toy Tickle Me Elmo, Bag Phones, the blockbuster movies Independence Day (Original) , Mission Impossible and Cal Ripkin breaking Lou Gehrig's consective MLB game record of 2,131!

I'm just sad that Leighton Vander Esch wasn't born yet to of enjoyed such milestones!!

You: waana see my ring?

Us: Which ring ya want? 

One day you’ll catch up

28 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

The joke was better when your pipsqueak kicker made it. 

17 minutes ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

You: waana see my ring?

Us: Which ring ya want? 

One day you’ll catch up

Couldnt help but LOL at the bolded. You're saying one day they will have as many rings as you do, which means they will win more Superbowls than you from now until that happens. 

So basically, youre saying your team isn't gonna win for a while, if ever. 

Which is just lol 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, N4L said:

Couldnt help but LOL at the bolded. You're saying one day they will have as many rings as you do, which means they will win more Superbowls than you from now until that happens. 

So basically, youre saying your team isn't gonna win for a while, if ever. 

Which is just lol 

Oh look here comes the fan of the 3-0 after he gets some success after spending two seasons and more of watching his team look like hot garbage