SNF Week 4 - Cowboys @ Saints

Dome

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Not that healthy. Starting LT, NT, FS, WR, DE are all hurt or have missed time. Plus some back ups.

But I am sure we wont go around and bring it up in every thread like some other teams. Hell we probably wont take bets on it either. 

These are your notable injuries going into last night.

Tyrone Crawford DE Hip Did Not Participate In Practice Out
Michael Gallup WR Knee Did Not Participate In Practice Out

16 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Really. That’s even a reach for you. Expected better. 

Meh. He's 26th in QB rating right now in a 32 team league. Currently has more turnovers than touchdowns through 4 games. In today's NFL you have to be playing extremely poor to pull that off at QB. Thankfully for him, the Rams have great pieces around him to continue to salvage games when he is Goffing them up each week.

5 minutes ago, Danger said:

These are your notable injuries going into last night.

Tyrone Crawford DE Hip Did Not Participate In Practice Out
Michael Gallup WR Knee Did Not Participate In Practice Out

Nah, both the Woods' are key players for us even if they arent all-pro caliber. Quinn has been our best DL and he missed 2 games also. 

2 hours ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Excuses. They can go at it right now and the rams will win. They’re in Peys head rent free.. 

HOW MANY YARDS DID KAMARA GET THAT GAME? 

SKEEEEEIT. Yall can beat them boys up.. But we’re royalty. 

Royalty.....Like the twice removed dutch and duchesses that live just outside the kingdom and only get invited to the smaller functions because when they're invited to the big dances they embarrass themselves? 

25 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

lol Teddy got thrown into the fire, that win doesn’t mean anything. Rams don’t look like the same team as last year. Defense is worse, offense significantly worse with a bad Gurley. 

Avg the same amount of points lol. But I won’t disagree. Something is wrong, but better now than week 12.. 

5 hours ago, Jlowe22 said:

I think Saints D is pretty much like last year, maybe a little better.  Fringe top ten unit that will have great games and bad games.  But they’re definitely better than 28th.

With Rankins back they are a top 5 run stuffing defense, just like last season. The Cowboys go as that run game goes. Fortunately for the Cowboys, they likely won’t see many run defense teams as the Saints this season. I know that is difficult to comprehend because of the Saints historically bad defenses 4+ years ago, but lots has changed. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

With Rankins back they are a top 5 run stuffing defense, just like last season. The Cowboys go as that run game goes. Fortunately for the Cowboys, they likely won’t see many run defense teams as the Saints this season. I know that is difficult to comprehend because of the Saints historically bad defenses 4+ years ago, but lots has changed. 

Wrong. 

12 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Super stats huh. Excuses left and right. 

Nobody is giving excuses. 

10 minutes ago, Dome said:

Check out these Saints refs....

I mean, I don’t think anyone reasonable is blaming the refs... but still. Check it out.

Hit on Dak was flagged. Hit on Teddy was not.

Left was holding. Right was not.

0a5owd2kfpp31.jpg?auto=webp&s=c33356ef6f

Those damned Saints refs. 

Their both holding, but the Saints is more visible because the spacing in their bodies. Smith is closer to his guy, a little more compact in the hold.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Their both holding, but the Saints is more visible because the spacing in their bodies. Smith is closer to his guy, a little more compact in the hold.

1) They’re*

2) My point was just that chalking that loss up to the “Saints refs” is poor form when stuff like this happened, not that Armstead wasn’t holding or they purposely didn’t call Smith.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Dome said:

1) They’re*

2) My point was just that chalking that loss up to the “Saints refs” is poor form when stuff like this happened, not that Armstead wasn’t holding or they purposely didn’t call Smith.

I think literally 100% of Cowboys fans are blaming Moore and our OL/Zeke. The fumble mishap was just icing on the cake for a team that needed to execute better. 

11 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I think literally 100% of Cowboys fans are blaming Moore and our OL/Zeke. 

Happened within the last 10 pages in this thread, so not 100%

Like I said though... nobody reasonable is blaming the officiating.