Dome

SNF Week 4 - Cowboys @ Saints

When Cook could not get 2 feet down it made me think about just how great some of these WRs are that they can do that while your body wants you to brace for impact instead.

(looking at you, Julio)

1 minute ago, Calvert28 said:

Wtf? That was such a ba call. No white flag, they just call it a fumble cause the defense said so? That is the worst call I've ever seen. 

And, minus someone getting injured on a fumble return only for the play to end up reviewed and overturned, this is the exact type scenario of why I hate them erring on the side of ruling a turnover figuring they have review to save them.  It shift the onus, per the way the rules are written, on ruling it "absolutely couldn't be a turnover."

Saints fans when their opponent gets a bad call against them....

”GOOD”

Edited by Dome

Just now, ChazStandard said:

Wait, the call stood? But his elbow was clearly down.

But they couldn't prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that he had control when the elbow was down... *eye roll*

ive watched a lot of games this year and the refs have been atrocious in every one. 

Edited by Cheesehawk

Just now, The LBC said:

And, minus someone getting injured on a fumble return only for the play to end up reviewed and overturned, this is the exact type scenario of why I hate them erring on the side of ruling a turnover figuring they have review to save them.  It shift the onus, per the way the rules are written, on ruling it "absolutely couldn't be a turnover."

Exactly. Their assumption has to be overruled by irrefutable evidence which favors the other team regardless. 

Vander Eshe is like a vice grip out there  (I am going to learn to hate him as the years go on)

What godawful time management man. Call the timeout immediately after that catch.