Jump to content
Dome

SNF Week 4 - Cowboys @ Saints

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, The LBC said:

But they couldn't prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that he had control when the elbow was down... *eye roll*

/agree That is the problem.

They should just judge the play on the replay, not assume the call was right and need overwhelming evidence to overturn it.

Edited by SkippyX
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kramxel said:

What the heck was that throw?

 

 

Just now, kramxel said:

No Hill run?! No Kamara run?!

 

Both the play call and the throw were bad....

 

you have Jared Cook and Josh Hill out wide, with Thomas on the sideline and Kamara doing nothing ....

 

awful  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bogus cooper offensive pi call

bogus Elliot fumble call

bogus Lawrence roughing the passer call

no wonder the saints are 11-1 with these refs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

/agree That is the problem.

They should just judge the play on the replay, not assume the call was right and need overwhelming evidence to overturn it.

They should only review stuff in the 4th quarter tbh...

 

if it happens before the 4th, deal with it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, brak86 said:

Bogus cooper offensive pi call

bogus Elliot fumble call

bogus Lawrence roughing the passer call

no wonder the saints are 11-1 with these refs

12 - 1 actually B|

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Malfatron my wife has NO IDEA who tony dingy is

she just saw him and said “that guy looks like he just pooped his pants”

i love this woman 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, brak86 said:

Bogus cooper offensive pi call

bogus Elliot fumble call

bogus Lawrence roughing the passer call

no wonder the saints are 11-1 with these refs

How many holding calls against the Saints O-line? I'm pretty sure they were called more than any other team this season (in a full game!!!).

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kramxel said:

How many holding calls against the Saints O-line? I'm pretty sure they were called more than any other team this season (in a full game!!!).

 

Yeah but as far as I could tell those holding penalties were good calls. It’s not just the number of calls.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dome said:

 

Both the play call and the throw were bad....

 

you have Jared Cook and Josh Hill out wide, with Thomas on the sideline and Kamara doing nothing ....

 

awful  

That play says they were more concerned with preserving the FG try than scoring a TD. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, brak86 said:

Yeah but as far as I could tell those holding penalties were good calls. It’s not just the number of calls.

The Lawrence call wasn't bogus, the Cooper call wasn't bogus.

You may not like the rules, but both were the correct calls.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Small Town Values said:

That play says they were more concerned with preserving the FG try than scoring a TD. 

Seems like the opposite of what Payton has done since he got hired here... 

Payton must trust defense, cause there’s no way Teddy has looked so bad that a guy like Payton isn’t gonna go for everything right there if he thinks we need to. Payton is higher on teddy than just about anyone.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...