SNF Week 4 - Cowboys @ Saints

Dome

1 hour ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

You: waana see my ring?

Us: Which ring ya want? 

One day you’ll catch up

Any ring this Millennia will work. Pick anyone you want since the turn of the century? SB, NFC Championship, Go!!! CFL , NHL , MLS, and HS State Championships don't count!

Let me see?

Real question is were you in grade school, middle school or diapers in 95 so I know who is actually talking Ish right now?

Edited by Nabbs4u

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

So wait... you’re telling me that the Cowboys offense got completely handled by a team that came into week 4 (small sample I know) with the 28th ranked defense in DVOA?

they beat up on bad teams and folded in a hostile environment.

• Like 6

36 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

So wait... you’re telling me that the Cowboys offense got completely handled by a team that came into week 4 (small sample I know) with the 28th ranked defense in DVOA?

Dak and Lamar just above average QBs and nothing special. Of course the over reaction of the century the first couple weeks by FF, as usual. It literally never fails. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

The Saints have talent. It was clear before yesterday (as I pointed out in your forum). 

1 hour ago, SBLIII said:

they beat up on bad teams and folded in a hostile environment.

We lost by 2 points in a game where we continually shot ourselves in the foot.

30 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Dak and Lamar just above average QBs and nothing special. Of course the over reaction of the century the first couple weeks by FF, as usual. It literally never fails. 

Here comes the extreme overreaction the other way by people who want to validate their opinion. Dak was fine. He could have played better, but he was far from the reason we lost. And its not like he was getting any help from literally anyone on the offense. 

1 hour ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I think Saints D is pretty much like last year, maybe a little better.  Fringe top ten unit that will have great games and bad games.  But they’re definitely better than 28th.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Here comes the extreme overreaction the other way by people who want to validate their opinion. Dak was fine. He could have played better, but he was far from the reason we lost. And its not like he was getting any help from literally anyone on the offense. 

Calling Dak and Lamar above average QBs isn't an extreme overreaction. It's the stance a lot of people had before the season and most didn't waver after 3 games against trash defenses. 

44 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

The Saints have talent. It was clear before yesterday (as I pointed out in your forum). 

We lost by 2 points in a game where we continually shot ourselves in the foot.

Of the four QBs the Dolphins have played so far (Jackson, Brady, Prescott, Rivers), Dak's performance against us was the worst by far.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Jlowe22 said:

I think Saints D is pretty much like last year, maybe a little better.  Fringe top ten unit that will have great games and bad games.  But they’re definitely better than 28th.

Anyone who actually thought the Saints defense was the 5th worst in the NFL wasnt paying attention. 

10 minutes ago, LeotheLion said:

Calling Dak and Lamar above average QBs isn't an extreme overreaction. It's the stance a lot of people had before the season and most didn't waver after 3 games against trash defenses. 

"nothing special" was what I took offense to. Whats the cut off for when a QB is no longer "special"? Hes a top 10 guy. Does that not qualify?

8 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Of the four QBs the Dolphins have played so far (Jackson, Brady, Prescott, Rivers), Dak's performance against us was the worst by far.

Im not sure why this matters at all? Lamar had an insane game with perfect QB rating. Rivers and Brady are hall of famers. 

59 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Btw the rams win against the saints is looking better and better. 

I doubt anyone outside of Rams fans would have that view point. There is a significant difference between setting up a gameplan for a week before a game with your backup QB, and having him unexpectedly thrown into the fire on the road against a quality opponent.

• Like 2

Just now, tyler735 said:

I doubt anyone outside of Rams fans would have that view point. There is a significant difference between setting up a gameplan for a week before a game with your backup QB, and having him unexpectedly thrown into the fire on the road against a quality opponent.

Excuses. They can go at it right now and the rams will win. They’re in Peys head rent free.. 

HOW MANY YARDS DID KAMARA GET THAT GAME? 

SKEEEEEIT. Yall can beat them boys up.. But we’re royalty. 

Getting lost within the loss is the injury to Tyron Smith in the final few minutes! We've seen how badly they play when he's out of the game. Dallas better hope it's not a High Ankle causing him to potentially miss 4-6 weeks!!

Could get real interesting in the coming weeks.📺🍿

Edited by Nabbs4u