SNF Week 4 - Cowboys @ Saints

Dome

5 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Getting lost within the loss is the injury to Tyron Smith in the final few minutes! We've seen how badly they play when he's out of the game. Dallas better hope it's not a High Ankle causing him to potentially miss 4-6 weeks!!

Could get real interesting in the coming weeks.📺🍿

Stop using emojis dude, you're like 45 lmao

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Getting lost within the loss is the injury to Tyron Smith in the final few minutes! We've seen how badly they play when he's out of the game. Dallas better hope it's not a High Ankle causing him to potentially miss 4-6 weeks!!

Could get real interesting in the coming weeks.📺🍿

Let’s go Gmen? Is that who are we cheering for? Or change of plan and still the eagles and their secondary made of popeye chicken sandwiches! Because they’re non existent till Oct. 

22 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Excuses. They can go at it right now and the rams will win. They’re in Peys head rent free.. 

HOW MANY YARDS DID KAMARA GET THAT GAME? 

SKEEEEEIT. Yall can beat them boys up.. But we’re royalty. 

I mean if we want to ignore simple logic then sure?

Does that mean Winston lives in the Rams head rent free? Or the Bucs D lives in "Special Boy" Goff's head rent free then?

Like it's legit getting to the point where if someone were to say they "Goff'd it", just about everyone would know to take it to mean they messed up whatever they were doing.

2 minutes ago, tyler735 said:

I mean if we want to ignore simple logic then sure?

Does that mean Winston lives in the Rams head rent free? Or the Bucs D lives in "Special Boy" Goff's head rent free then?

Like it's legit getting to the point where if someone were to say they "Goff'd it", just about everyone would know to take it to mean they messed up whatever they were doing.

Meh. Would be funny if it were true. 

1 minute ago, Danger said:

Saints fans do have a legit gripe for last years NFCCG.

I mean the Pass interference rule came to be BECAUSE of that play.

Right but the Rams have dropped mad points on their heads the last 2 time in Nah leans. and the Cowboys can’t score against their cheap d? What gives. Hey I ain’t complaining. Just stating facts. Goff gets power against them.. While Dak turns well into Dak against them.

Edited by ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI

36 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Excuses. They can go at it right now and the rams will win. They’re in Peys head rent free.. 

HOW MANY YARDS DID KAMARA GET THAT GAME? 

SKEEEEEIT. Yall can beat them boys up.. But we’re royalty. 

Only @ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI can have Tampa Bay drop 55 on him less than 24 hours ago and he's still out here wanting all the smoke. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Anyone who actually thought the Saints defense was the 5th worst in the NFL wasnt paying attention. 

"nothing special" was what I took offense to. Whats the cut off for when a QB is no longer "special"? Hes a top 10 guy. Does that not qualify?

Im not sure why this matters at all? Lamar had an insane game with perfect QB rating. Rivers and Brady are hall of famers. 

jiust trolling tbh

I'm not sure I'm impressed by Dak tho

7 minutes ago, Danger said:

Cowboys fans about to blame this loss and any subsequent losses on injuries while still being one of the healthiest teams in the league.

Not that healthy. Starting LT, NT, FS, WR, DE are all hurt or have missed time. Plus some back ups.

But I am sure we wont go around and bring it up in every thread like some other teams. Hell we probably wont take bets on it either.