SNF Week 4 - Cowboys @ Saints

Dome

1 minute ago, Calvert28 said:

Wtf? That was such a ba call. No white flag, they just call it a fumble cause the defense said so? That is the worst call I've ever seen. 

And, minus someone getting injured on a fumble return only for the play to end up reviewed and overturned, this is the exact type scenario of why I hate them erring on the side of ruling a turnover figuring they have review to save them.  It shift the onus, per the way the rules are written, on ruling it "absolutely couldn't be a turnover."

Just now, The LBC said:

And, minus someone getting injured on a fumble return only for the play to end up reviewed and overturned, this is the exact type scenario of why I hate them erring on the side of ruling a turnover figuring they have review to save them.  It shift the onus, per the way the rules are written, on ruling it "absolutely couldn't be a turnover."

Exactly. Their assumption has to be overruled by irrefutable evidence which favors the other team regardless.