KC S Eric Berry out for season with ruptured Achilles

Broncofan

Very unfortunate. This guy could've been one of the best safety's ever if not for the all the massive injuries that have piled up. He's still been elite for a good portion of his career but I'd be willing to guess this is the injury that sends him into a decline.

Wanted my Raiders to make a play for him in FA. It's hard to like rivals but Berry is one of those guys you just have to root for. Glad he got his long-term contract and he was looking like a Beast last night before the injury. Get healthy Berry your play will be missed this season...

All the best to Eric Berry in his recovery. Simply an amazing player. Shame he's encountered another setback but sure he'll be working so hard to get back on the field and and it will be great to see him do so. He plays for an AFC West rival but he's a player that deserves so much admiration. All the best to him again. 

This is a huge bummer. I've been a big fan of Berry ever since he was in college. I wanted the Lions to draft him really bad when he came out and I've followed him closely since he entered the league. He's had quite the journey over the last few years, and he's turned into quite the inspiration for not only myself but anyone who has faced and overcome challenges with their health. This Achilles injury is extremely unfortunate, especially with how well he played last night. I wish him all the best in his recovery and hope to see him back on the field and playing at a high level again next season. 

Archived