Are You Rooting for Gardner Minshew?

DannyB

Are you rooting for Gardner Minshew?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Are you rooting for Gardner Flint Minshew II?

• yes duh
    • no, because I'm an America-hating communist

36 minutes ago, blizofoz45 said:

No because it's too much like Fitzmagic exactly one year ago.  "I had a couple good games so I must dress up like a flamboyant clown".

Gardner is a rookie... not a long tooth journeyman and this is who Gardner was in college... Fitz was not authentic with his style and swag. This is nothing like Fitz. He also isnt turning the ball over and is being very efficient. He also doesnt have Evans and Deshean Taking the top off defenses with a TE like Howard going off.

1 minute ago, 49erurtaza said:

"Cough" Nick Mullens is actually a decent QB...

I don't actually believe that. But even if you do, being a decent QB is nowhere near the level of hype that Minshew is getting right now. People are acting like he's the second coming of Brady. Just like they always do after a solid game two. We have seen this movie too many times. 

2 minutes ago, JustAnotherFan said:

I don't actually believe that. But even if you do, being a decent QB is nowhere near the level of hype that Minshew is getting right now. People are acting like he's the second coming of Brady. Just like they always do after a solid game two. We have seen this movie too many times. 

A lot of that is tongue in cheek. 

Some of it might be real. But a lot of people are just having fun with it.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

A lot of that is tongue in cheek. 

Some of it might be real. But a lot of people are just having fun with it.

You're not wrong here and I get it. But it's hard to tell because every time a QB does good for a few games, on any team, who has struggled for years to find a good one, the fans and media are so quick to jump on the bandwagon and claim them as a future franchise QB before they even prove themselves.

Some may be cautiously optimistic but others really believe it.

7 hours ago, JustAnotherFan said:

You're not wrong here and I get it. But it's hard to tell because every time a QB does good for a few games, on any team, who has struggled for years to find a good one, the fans and media are so quick to jump on the bandwagon and claim them as a future franchise QB before they even prove themselves.

Some may be cautiously optimistic but others really believe it.

Someone needs to sprinkle some Minshew Magic on this one...

• Like 1