Are You Rooting for Gardner Minshew?

DannyB

Are you rooting for Gardner Minshew?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Are you rooting for Gardner Flint Minshew II?

• yes duh
    • no, because I'm an America-hating communist

23 hours ago, Art_Vandalay said:

I'm rooting for him until December where he'll inevitably give the job back to BDN who will lead the Jags to their first ship.

As nice as that would be to see assuming it's not against the Eagles. Only 1 QB (Peyton) in NFL history has won 2 SB, with two different teams as their Starter! Odds are against him.

Now he is a living God and all, so if that was to actually occur again, I could see it being BDN!

Edited by Nabbs4u

How does Gardner Minshew stack up in comparison to the other great Jacksonville quarterbacks of yore? Blake Bortles......Blaine Gabbert.........Chad Henne..................David Garrard? Is it reasonable to hope that Gardner carries on in the grand tradition of these legendary Jaguar passers?

Image result for Blake BortlesImage result for chad henneImage result for david GarrardImage result for blaine gabbert
Edited by bzane

18 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

As nice as that would be to see assuming it's not against the Eagles. No QB in NFL history has won 2 SB, with two different teams as their Starter! Odds are against him.

Now he is a living God and all, so if that streak was to actually come to an end, I could see it being BDN!

Not sure if I’m understanding where you coming from but Peyton Manning won with the Colts and Broncos.

3 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

Not sure if I’m understanding where you coming from but Peyton Manning won with the Colts and Broncos.

Sh!t, you are correct. My mistake! Forgot about Peyton.

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 1