Trubisky 2019 season development & growth thread

malagabears

2 hours ago, beardown3231 said:

I said the ball to Robinson was side armed. I said the ball on the slant to Shaheen was side armed. How many times do I have to type that? Is something wrong with you? What I learned today is that your reading comprehension is lacking.

I agree, the ball to Robinson was side armed, good take. :)

• Like 1

14 hours ago, G08 said:

https://youtu.be/K-FTaZvGFYY?t=871

Like I said... ball to Robinson that was "side-armed" (xD) was tipped at the LOS, and the ball to Shaheen in the back of the endzone was flat out dropped by that brick handed POS.

Hey we agree on something,

Shaheen is a total piece of trash and him playing is a joke.

#inpacewetrust

40 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

Hey we agree on something,

Shaheen is a total piece of trash and him playing is a joke.

#inpacewetrust

Shaheen is garbage, but Pace I would argue has been a top 5, top 10 GM when it comes to drafting. Someone on reddit did a thorough analysis and gave him high remarks. 

4 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:

Is next year guaranteed, though? Forget how the new CBA works. 

No, but you save exactly $0 for releasing him. So it would cost you more to sign someone to a veteran minimum as a backup. If you want a good backup then you'd have to pay even more. There's no real benefit to cutting him.

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

No, but you save exactly $0 for releasing him. So it would cost you more to sign someone to a veteran minimum as a backup. If you want a good backup then you'd have to pay even more. There's no real benefit to cutting him.

Okay. Going towards a rookie is more beneficial anyway. 

Boy, does it suck we even have to have threads like these...

Mitch is going to be on the team. Pace will try and milk whatever meager value he can out of Trubisky to try and save face.

GM always struggle to move on from failed high picks because they are so damaging to your resume.

Kevin White was on the team despite being a horrendous football player. Shaheen still gets reps, they are going to over pay Floyd, because other wise people can read off the busts that aren’t on the team.

1 hour ago, WindyCity said:

Mitch is going to be on the team. Pace will try and milk whatever meager value he can out of Trubisky to try and save face.

GM always struggle to move on from failed high picks because they are so damaging to your resume.

Kevin White was on the team despite being a horrendous football player. Shaheen still gets reps, they are going to over pay Floyd, because other wise people can read off the busts that aren’t on the team.

I thought you liked Floyd as a linebacker?

10 hours ago, Nads786 said:

I thought you liked Floyd as a linebacker?

I am fine with Floyd. But he isn’t a top 10 pick at OLB.

Good starter, versatile, but he has largely disappeared this season. That is not what I want in a top 10 pick and a guy they are going to pay 14+/season.