Is Nick Chubb the next Lebron James???

brownie man

Is Nick Chubb next Lebron James?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• Yes
    • Yes

I think he is without a doubt our best football player on the entire team

We need to stop assuming its Baker, Odell, or Myles. Our best player is Nick Chubb

We need to make him the absolute focus of our offense and I believe if we gave him the ball enough could absolutely be the MVP of the league  

• Like 2

I definitely think he needs to be a part of every week's game-plan.  Especially with a young quarterback.  We all saw how he helped every part of the offense.  He's an exciting player.  Just need to keep those legs fresh and our bellcow healthy from wear and tear long-term.  It'll be fun to see the split when Hunt is back. 

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

The next LeBron?  No.

Not that Chubb isn’t a great guy or whatever, I’m sure he is, but he doesn’t seem to have the personality or charisma to be a LeBron type player.

Baker is that guy, even if he’s not as good comparatively.

Also a RB can't be LeBron only a QB can. It has to do with star power and positional importance.

Doesn't mean he can't be the best RB in the league but even the best RB in the league is less important than a good QB.

• Like 2

I'm hoping that we can be 5-3 going into the Hunt/Chubb tandem starting game 9. That two headed monster is going to be AWESOME. If Njoku can't come back, Seals Jones looked solid yesterday, and with the addition of Calloway and Hunt, I wouldn't be surprised to see more 2 back sets, almost eerily replicating OU when Mayfield was there.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I'm hoping that we can be 5-3 going into the Hunt/Chubb tandem starting game 9. That two headed monster is going to be AWESOME. If Njoku can't come back, Seals Jones looked solid yesterday, and with the addition of Calloway and Hunt, I wouldn't be surprised to see more 2 back sets, almost eerily replicating OU when Mayfield was there.

Not to mention we'll get Higgins back one of these days, who is arguably Baker's favorite target.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Not to mention we'll get Higgins back one of these days, who is arguably Baker's favorite target.

Hopefully this week if Juice is out.

It’s gonna be rough trying to win without Landry, Higgins and a possibly out of shape Calloway.

Maybe Calloway is ready to rock, but that hasn’t been his MO thus far.