Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

On 9/30/2019 at 8:45 AM, TheKillerNacho said:

Job List:

Squire This job serves as the foundation for all others, forming the first step on the road to becoming a legendary warrior.
Chemist An expert in the use of items to recover HP or remove vexing status ailments.
Knight A brave and chivalrous warrior of unmatched skill. Uses a knight's sword to unleash the Arts of War.
Archer Equipped with a bow and arrow, this warrior provides valuable long-range attacks. May Aim for higher damage.
Priest A warrior who taps into the powers of the divine, using White Magicks to cast spells of recovery and protection.
Wizard A warrior who uses Black Magicks to channel elemental powers into powerful offensive spells.
Monk A warrior, devoted to physical training, whose unarmed attacks are deadly. May use Martial Arts.
Thief Warriors who can steal anything from anyone. Their skill is legendary.
Oracle A warrior who uses the Mystic Arts to bend the forces of the cosmos to his or her will.
Time Mage The Time Mage controls time and space. This sorcerer toys with the laws of the universe.
Geomancer A warrior who uses Geomancy to control powers lying dormant in the natural terrain.
Lancer A warrior who may make soaring Jump attacks even in full armor, the dragoon is also a master spearman.
Mediator A warrior who participates in battle using Speechcraft. Words, rather than swords, are the orator's weapons.
Summoner A warrior who may Summon the most powerful of spirits, the beings known as espers.
Samurai Following a warrior ethic from a foreign land, the samurai uses Iaido techniques to attack with his or her katana.
Ninja A warrior who uses stealth to be all but invisible. The ninja may also Throw weapons at faraway enemies.
Calculator A learned warrior who uses Arithmeticks to analyze natural phenomena and pinpoint magickal attacks.
Dancer A warrior who dances across the battlefield, garbed in colorful raiments.
Bard A warrior who uses his voice as a weapon. May use Bardsong to support his allies in battle.
Mime A warrior who has abandoned his or her own identity, instead mimicking the actions of allies in battle.
Dark Knight This warrior exchanges life for power, using Darkness to disintegrate all who stand before him.
Onion Knight Although able to equip all weapons, this sad warrior excels at none, and is far from being the most powerful.

Anyone want to discuss what these are?

Onion Knight is the JOAT, I would assume

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Anyone want to discuss what these are?

Dark Knight is about as obvious as it gets

source.gif

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Onion Knight is the JOAT, I would assume

I would assume so, although would Mime potentially be a variation of this as well? In Star Trek, I was a similar role (Nacho game as well) in that I visited someone one night, and the next night I could emulate their ability (wasn't told what that was until after I used it).

• Like 1

Just now, MWil23 said:

@Matts4313 I would assume that the Thief would be the most powerful of this type of role, in that it's not just an emulator, but that they straight up STEAL the ability from whomever they had visited.

I think some roles have items like star trek. There was a role in that game where you could steal phasers. Probably swords this game. 

IIRC TKN is also big on "rock paper scissors" type roles. So I am assuming some of the aggressor/defender roles are kinda like giving out shields and using the batleth (which only had 50% chance of working).