Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

Just now, SwAg said:

??? He voted for Orca until after regulation when he couldn't avoid it.

He was adamant that Orca was scum

When put into OT, he chose to lynch ET over me

I would be very surprised if Racks was on a team with Orca and ET

11 minutes ago, rackcs said:
23 minutes ago, Llamalover said:

I also like your amazing argument against my accusation with "No U", very interesting. I can easily say the same, it doesn't magically make it true, you buffoon.

If you think my argument is simply no you then you need to go back and reread.

These two have fought more in the last 5 post than @The Orca and @Pickle Rick have fought in the last 5 years. 

• Like 2

Just now, SwAg said:

I don't understand that position at all.  He couldn't vote for you, tk3, and he tried to not vote for ET until he was present and forced to choose between you and ET.  He said you were Town a lot before that.

Why couldn't he vote for me?

I get the skepticism due to waiting to OT, but the scene read civ to me at the time, and after Orca flipping red it reads even more to me

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

He was adamant that Orca was scum

When put into OT, he chose to lynch ET over me

I would be very surprised if Racks was on a team with Orca and ET

He tried to walk back his Orca position from D1 and D2 by saying he would prefer other people, but is fine with Orca.  That is a big contrast from the previous day when he was content voting Orca and letting ET and you tie.

Just now, Tk3 said:

Why couldn't he vote for me?

I get the skepticism due to waiting to OT, but the scene read civ to me at the time, and after Orca flipping red it reads even more to me

He consistently said you were town prior to that.

8 minutes ago, Llamalover said:

I think it's more that one of us is right and the other is just plain wrong. Rack never even mentioned that I may be scum until I entertained the possibility that he may be scum himself

Because before this day phase I didn't think you were scum. Not that hard to comprehend.

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

??? He voted for Orca until after regulation when he couldn't avoid it.

I didn't think I'd need to vote et until scumass mail pushed it to a tie

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

He tried to walk back his Orca position from D1 and D2 by saying he would prefer other people, but is fine with Orca.  That is a big contrast from the previous day when he was content voting Orca and letting ET and you tie.

I did not walk back my position. I said that I felt better about mwil and squire because we had much more concrete proof they were scum but that I still thought orca was scum. **** off.

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Forge you have played great all game. Very inconspicuous and hard to believe that you could fly so under the radar. Very stealthy.

Swag you also have played well and as always, are a Puppet master. Well done.

These sound like accusations, and I’m interested in hearing more about them if they are