Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

Just now, SwAg said:

I missed this.  Do we know what either of them had?

No. That information is not given. But if there is a legitimate concern over Rack, tonight would be the night to take care of it. Thats why I asked what I did earlier. 

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I would arbitrarily kill all three without a second thought.

I don't know that I would want to risk the high variance in that route to get all three, and believe me, I've considered it lol,  but an Mwil lynch, someone going after Rack, leaving Llama left over tomorrow if Rack is town isn't the worst thing ever. I don't want to seem unnecessarily cavalier with the life of Rack, but sort of is what it is. 

Edited by Forge
corrected typo

Just now, Forge said:

I don't know that I would want to risk the high variance in that route to get all three, and believe me, I've considered it lol,  but an Mwil lynch, someone going after Rack, leaving Llama left over tomorrow if Rack is town isn't the worst thing ever. I don't want to see unnecessarily cavalier with the life of Rack, but sort of is what it is. 

I can't change the MWil kill.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I can't change the MWil kill.

There are other town members that can go after Rack if they seem fit, tbh. In case the Dancer is scum, we just sort of have to leave it open ended and if someone goes after him, so be it

Just now, SwAg said:

tbh, even if I'm killed in the process, the game is still gift wrapped for Town.

I don't see how you can be a target to be killed tonight. Scum can't leave me alive to get another invest off. At worst, I provide a town clear. With numbers dwindling, that's almost just as detrimental to scum as getting a red letter.