Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I don’t think you are mafia

I do think it is within reason that the summoners win con is to control the majority, and you are not far from it

Youve been dead on this game, you’ve gotten us in a position where mafia is in ruins, which gives us the ability to hedge out bets

sucks, but I feel like it would be stupid to not even be a little concerned about this 

So, my win condition was changed by my role, which I received after my alignment.

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Items from the autopsy reveals.  Orca was the only scum to not have a weapon, but he did have the mime ability and the scorpio stone.  No Avalice aligned players that have died have had any items.   I have knowledge of  players alive that have items in their inventory + myself.  

Items
Counselor none
Dome none
Mwil23 sword, bow, spear
bcb1213 none
Forge sword (based on Malf autopsy)
rackcs  
Swag  
Llamalover  
squire12 sword
theuntouchable none
ET80 spear
Matts4313  
Pickle Rick Bow
Whicker none
Nazgul  
The Orca none
Malfatron none
Tk3  
kingseanjohn none

Just a note: Malfatron was revealed to have a Sword in his inventory at death. While his class did not have an item, he had a passive ability that granted him one. Since this is public information I'm just letting you know.

On 9/30/2019 at 8:45 AM, TheKillerNacho said:

Some characters may receive bonus powers before the draft is started, depending on their alignment.

I think it is possible that alignments and wincons were delivered and as the job class was then delivered, the abilities and items could have been adjusted based on the alignment and the starting abilities/items.  

not saying that this is the case, but it is possible

Just now, Tk3 said:

I don’t think that is impossible

So, did you not believe what you said yesterday about RNG?

Or, did you just not believe what you said about statistics since now you're advocating for the threshold being "it's not impossible."

8 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I think it is possible that alignments and wincons were delivered and as the job class was then delivered, the abilities and items could have been adjusted based on the alignment and the starting abilities/items.  

not saying that this is the case, but it is possible

"Bonus powers" =/= an entirely different alignment and win condition.