Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

Just now, Matts4313 said:

You liar. You said you had found it before. 

I remembered the post in which Dome said something about you and him laughing in chat.  Then when you claimed it, I went with that.  But prior to that, I didn't find the white letter message and just said it to see who would press me for the details on it so they didn't have to do it.

• Like 1

tk3's postulations are just a logical trainwreck, and anyone reading the thread should know that.  I now don't know if I believe there is another Mafia left, or a second faction, since tk3 seems keen on wasting town resources on **** that makes no sense.

On 10/4/2019 at 10:25 PM, squire12 said:

I know a player who has 3 items in their inventory.  After being able to do some research on the items, they all seem to be more a restoring powers.  So this person is probably more the person who revived you.   My pause is the game such as this that I am not sure if the same components could be used to make something the protect (your anti-venom) or to kill (poison).  

friendly reminder to squire to listen to yourself

15 minutes ago, SwAg said:

tk3's postulations are just a logical trainwreck, and anyone reading the thread should know that.  I now don't know if I believe there is another Mafia left, or a second faction, since tk3 seems keen on wasting town resources on **** that makes no sense.

I haven't wasted a second on anything

When this thing is over don't you dare act like I "did this to myself" and you are "absolved of guilt" for being wrong.

Every single word I have said is true and accurate

N1, tried to brew an additional potion to protect.. was roleblocked by a dancer

N2, successfully brewed an additional potion to protect

N3, tried to brew an additional potion to protect.. was roleblocked by a dancer

N4, tried to use a potion to protect Forge, however he vanished

There are only 3 options

1. Matts, who admitted to the N3 poisoning, was also the N2 poisoner
  2. Swag never was poisoned and this is some gambit
  3. There was another poisoner out there

I have a hard time believing we are still dealing with a number of scum, so whoever is civ needs to speak up.. even if that is the dancer

On 10/2/2019 at 5:27 PM, Tk3 said:

No

Regardless of role I am not a person who prefers to be a vig/hits

There is too high of stakes of getting things wrong

I will always prefer roles where I can gather information

On 10/3/2019 at 8:09 PM, Tk3 said:

There are pages of source material for you.. but I'll give it

I've been targeted for (I believe) "rolefishing" despite not actually asking anyone to claim - and essentially doing the same thing I do most games, in trying to bring out information and get people talking about roles, etc.

Also, I said on a couple occasions that my role has to do with information gathering, which is why mafia roleblocked me last night and is trying to make sure I am lynched today. They fear that more than they do a random hit which may help them or hurt them.

@Tk3. How is your chemist job and brewing protections a form of information gathering?

• Like 1