Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

33 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

Maybe I am mistaken - but I don't recall voting for SwAg. Unless you mean being a proxy for his vote?
And yes. I had previously roleblocked Tk3 twice.

Sorry.  You were the proxy vote for swag.  

22 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

I take this back actually. I have a passive item.

Thank you for clarifying. 

1 hour ago, Forge said:

I'm still feeling the Llama / Rack situation, to be honest. I think that's where I prefer to go. If we are going to go with Llama, I do think the time to do it would be now when we can simply have the two espers vote it while the rest of us don't vote

I agree with using the espers.  Not sure if the rest no vote or no lynch that would cause the most votes on no vote/no lynch.  

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I agree with using the espers.  Not sure if the rest no vote or no lynch that would cause the most votes on no vote/no lynch.  

I think for a "no lynch", you have to specifically use the phrase "no lynch". If you "unvote", or simply don't vote, I don't think that counts as a no lynch. 

But I think I would favor voting for Rack at this point anyway, if we are going to be honest about it. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

I think for a "no lynch", you have to specifically use the phrase "no lynch". If you "unvote", or simply don't vote, I don't think that counts as a no lynch. 

But I think I would favor voting for Rack at this point anyway, if we are going to be honest about it. 

I think we need to hear what rackcs has for info on his watch reports.  Shouldn't be that hard to summarize the info from his pm from nacho.

"Ramuh's sick and tired of this hothead, Ifirit! He's nothing but trouble," Ramuh declares.

"Yeah well the feeling's mutual, bub. Let's send Ramuh," responds Ifirit.

As Ifirit moves towards @Tk3, Tk3 catches ablaze! He runs for the hills. Tk3 cannot vote for Ramuh today.

VC

rackcs - 5 - Nazgul, Llamalover, SwAg, Tk3, Forge

Ramuh - 1 - Ifirit

Ifirit - 1 - Ramuh

Yet to vote: rackcs, squire12, Matts4313